Humboldt Seed Organization: Bubba 76

Tony Urban

I grew two HSO Bubba 76 from seed in LOS under LED. I got two different expressions.

One, an indica, short with a main cola and a few smaller branches. Wide leaves. It ended up having purple leaves part way through flower. Probably the low temps.

The second, a hybrid that had long thin leaves. Beautiful leaf structure. This was lst’d and branched out easily. Great smells, earthy funk, and good sized colas for being grown on soil and LEDs. Purples and pinks. Gorgeous buds.

So you will see photos of two different plants.

The Smoke:

The buds don’t have the loud. They smell good but don’t reek. The purple indica leaner has jar appeal. The other expression is more of a light green with orange hairs. Gorgeous plants and buds. Nice colas full of dense bud.

Crack the buds open and you get a little kick of some earthy kush. Nothing better than that sudden strong whiff of good cannabis. It’s subtle at this point of the cure (3 weeks)

The buds were hung for about a week before being trimmed and put in the mini fridge for a slow cure, circulating between jars and paper bags, until dry at around 62% rh. Then these were placed in jars with boveda packs.

The buds roll up nice. Much more earthy funk coming out of the grinder. Sticky with trichomes. The smoke itself is smooth, with an earthy taste, and expands in the lungs.

The first thing I thought was damn, it’s strong, nice. It actually packs a bit of a kick. It has more of an indica relaxation. Still a bit in the head but, it’s time to chill tf out with a few good pulls off of this. The top cola of the indica leaner was very stoney.

Overall I think this is another fine HSO product. Good after dinner strain, knock down some anxiety, maybe ease the aching muscles a bit. A few too many hits and it could be time to watch spongebob reruns.

Nice report Urb. She looks fire cuz.

Thanks Bud. It’s pretty nice smoke lol. So smooth. I sent my pops a couple huge nugs, about 10g each Bubba 76 and Gift of Fire F2. Should get some independent reviews to add here lol.

I don’t think it’s my kind of strain to keep running though. Nice smoke, decent plant, but between the Bubba 76 and Gift of Fire F2...I prefer the uplifting buzz and consistency of the F2.

Ok ok noted. Gift of fire=fiiiiire lol
Thanks Bud. It’s pretty nice smoke lol. So smooth. I sent my pops a couple huge nugs, about 10g each Bubba 76 and Gift of Fire F2. Should get some independent reviews to add here lol.

I don’t think it’s my kind of strain to keep running though. Nice smoke, decent plant, but between the Bubba 76 and Gift of Fire F2...I prefer the uplifting buzz and consistency of the F2.

Urb very well done. Perfect growing, you working OT getting ready to head south, bro.

How did I get here again? :passitleft:
Thanks bud, things were smoother with this round. This is decent smoke.

After a few weeks of cure I can say the bubba 76 is more potent than the gift of fire. It’s my fathers preferred strain for his tastes and effects.
:passitleft:

That bid looked great. I need some of that.

Dude! When are you gonna do another grow?
Thanks man, those genetics were some of the best stuff I have grown.

I just finished popping some 420 mag member crosses. Was waiting for them to get a little older before dropping a journal.

Thanks man, those genetics were some of the best stuff I have grown.

I just finished popping some 420 mag member crosses. Was waiting for them to get a little older before dropping a journal.
Nice. I'll keep an eye out

Back
Top Bottom