Humidifier recommend for 2x4x5 tent

rocks911

I am growing four plants in soil that are mid-veg and the air in my tent is as dry as a popcorn fart. I need a recommendation for a humidifier that can bump up the level from its current 48% and one that can run for a couple days without needing attention. If I can find one small enough I want it in-tent but am worried about the size of the unit, 2'x4' isnt a lot of room.
Any thoughts would be appreciated

I use a Reptifogger from ZooMed. It only has a one liter water bottle, which is usually good for one day in a tent your size. Mine sits outside the tent. The humidity hose is run inside the tent, in front of your air intake. The threads on the reservoir fit a standard North American pop bottle, so the capacity can be upgraded to 2 liters quarts. You can adjust the rate the water iss put into the air with this device.

Note there is no humidity sensor/control on the Reptifogger itself. You will need to add a controller for this. I use the ZooMed Hygrotherm controller for both temperature and humidity control.

48% aint too bad. I wouldn't really stress on it. If you wanna water your plants a tad more and be sure you have a few fans going, the plants will transpire more and raise up the humidity.

Plants have an ability to create a micro climate at the leaf surface. So if they want more moisture they transpire more. So we need to keep them watered for that purpose.

When plants transpire - they take up more nutrients with that water from the soil.

win win but you need air movement

Thanks for the reply, kinda the conclusion I came to. They seem to be doing fine really, Im just trying to get uber dialed in for my second grow. I think Ill take a smoke break and chill

Back
Top Bottom