Humidity control with rice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know, but rice sounds good. Now I'm wondering about drying buds with it. :Rasta:

Im really surprised that nobody has been able to point me to some info or test that have been done. I mean its had to been tried.

1 cup rice and 2 cups of water makes 3 cups of cooked rice so its pretty damn absorbent. And cheap.

Thanks. Thats what I was looking for! I knew if I asked, somebody somewhere would have already tried it. So bottom line it is not practical. I am currently using Damp Rid. I have heard about these things called Eva Dry. When I get some money I think I will invest in these.

Yeah I used Damp Rid too....didn't work either.

I've got and Eva Dry passive dehumidifier and a petite active dehumidifier in my box.

The petite 1100 from Eva Dry made the biggest difference for me but my box is small.

:Namaste:

Yeah I used Damp Rid too....didn't work either.

I've got and Eva Dry passive dehumidifier and a petite active dehumidifier in my box.

The petite 1100 from Eva Dry made the biggest difference for me but my box is small.

Hey GF how many cubic feet is your box?
Ive been looking at the Eva Dry's. Did you try the Eva Dry333 first be itself?
Did it help at all?

Hey GF how many cubic feet is your box?
Ive been looking at the Eva Dry's. Did you try the Eva Dry333 first be itself?
Did it help at all?

My box is 24 cubic feet. I have the Eva Dry 500 first. No results.

Then I got the petite dehumidifier 1100 and it worked great. Passive systems are just that, passive.

Active systems, although they will cost you more, work. If I learned anything from my grow is that you don't want to go homemade or cheap.

If you can got with quality materials to build your setup, wait until you can IF you need to be stealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom