Humidity in flower?

Bud

It was always my understanding that low humidity was good for flower and not so good for veg? But from what sum of the members are saying that 50 or 60% is good for flower? Ive flowered at 60% myself but thru no choice of my own. I’m looking for a little reassurance that what I learned long ago is still good intel. Thanks :thanks:

I’ll start flowering stage at the upper end.. 55% and just slowly drop down to 45% the closer harvest nears.

It was always my understanding that low humidity was good for flower and not so good for veg? But from what sum of the members are saying that 50 or 60% is good for flower? Ive flowered at 60% myself but thru no choice of my own. I’m looking for a little reassurance that what I learned long ago is still good intel. Thanks :thanks:
Anything below 70% RH for flower is good...I am on the coast and it is always humid so I regularly deal with upwards of 80% RH and plants still flower fine, just an increased risk of mold/rot/mildew. As suggested above, indirect air movement is beneficial.

Thanks for the reassurance, my humidity is at 30% in flower now.It can b changed if needed higher or lower again gradatude guys.

30-50% RH during flowering is typically recommended, but it’s all about transpiration, based on VPD. Check this chart out:

A1760F18-73B5-45A5-A98C-7762D561DA82.gif

Back
Top Bottom