Humidity level at night?

ade25

Good morning from the UK
Grow cab size 36"w/18"d/ 72"h light 200w cfl red spectrum

I am three weeks into flowering with 2 ladies, 1 bubblegum & 1 big bang both over 3ft tall and there looking good nice flowering going on, top cola filling in nicely, i have a bit of an humidity "issue" as this is my first attempt i am on 12 hour cycle, lights off 8pm-8am, the lghts on humidity is 40-45 but at night it raises to 60-65 will this effect final results?

The issue with increased humidity is regarding condensation. During the day, the plants get warm. So as soon as your light shuts off, and the room quickly drops 5-15F, you get the "cold glass of water on a hot day" effect, and condensation will form in/around/within the buds, and that leads to mold.

The temperature drop is desired, and shouldn't be avoided. I could see a room that cooled down very slowly having less issues than a room that instantly dropped 10-15F.

The issue with increased humidity is regarding condensation. During the day, the plants get warm. So as soon as your light shuts off, and the room quickly drops 5-15F, you get the "cold glass of water on a hot day" effect, and condensation will form in/around/within the buds, and that leads to mold.

The temperature drop is desired, and shouldn't be avoided. I could see a room that cooled down very slowly having less issues than a room that instantly dropped 10-15F.

I was wondering about this as well as my humidity during the day is 37-45 temp max reaches 82 but takes about 2-3 hours to warm up at night the temp drops to 68-72 with humidity of 50-55 but takes about 3-4 hours to cool down should this be fine as far as not being a climate conducive to mold or mildew

Back
Top Bottom