Humidity level

Coldsmoke

Hi there, question on humidity level. I have a Mars hydro 2x2x63 tent, 2 blue cheese starts in 3 gal soil pots under mars ts600. Temp is staying steady 75-77 humidity is staying right at 37. I have a 4in 150cfm fan and carbon filter setup. Fan system is moving air pretty good. Had thought about downsizing on the fan to help possibly bring up humidity levels, but not sure a 100cfm can pull good enough through the carbon filter. Long story short, from what I’ve been reading would be best to have humidity level in the 40’s? Any opinions or ideas appreciated. Thxs

:welcome:

Hi, Humidity Level, welcome to 420Magazine.com.

Welcome to the forum @Coldsmoke :welcome:
Hi there, question on humidity level. I have a Mars hydro 2x2x63 tent, 2 blue cheese starts in 3 gal soil pots under mars ts600. Temp is staying steady 75-77 humidity is staying right at 37. I have a 4in 150cfm fan and carbon filter setup. Fan system is moving air pretty good. Had thought about downsizing on the fan to help possibly bring up humidity levels, but not sure a 100cfm can pull good enough through the carbon filter. Long story short, from what I’ve been reading would be best to have humidity level in the 40’s? Any opinions or ideas appreciated. Thxs
My 2 cents...I run my veg closet anywhere between 80F and 85F with about 50% humidity.......your 150cfm fan is another thing, not enough to pull a lot, might want to check what the filter is rated for, for instance, my old filter was rated for a 390cfm fan in order to pull heat and smell out of the grow area :thumb:

MochaBud, the fan does seem to be pulling pretty good, can actually feel it sucking air through the filter with the sock on it, exhaust end is blowing well also. Outside temps dropped more last nite, cooled garage off some more tdy, holding 73-74 inside tent with 35 on humidity. Had actually been wondering if I was pulling too much air and cooling too fast. Can’t see what this filter is actually rated for. It was passed on by a friend that never used it. Thxs for your post

MochaBud, the fan does seem to be pulling pretty good, can actually feel it sucking air through the filter with the sock on it, exhaust end is blowing well also. Outside temps dropped more last nite, cooled garage off some more tdy, holding 73-74 inside tent with 35 on humidity. Had actually been wondering if I was pulling too much air and cooling too fast. Can’t see what this filter is actually rated for. It was passed on by a friend that never used it. Thxs for your post
Sounds like it's doing it's job :high-five:
...I actually don't use my filter anymore, I have my whole grow room exhausting into my attic with 3- 6inch - 390 cfm inline fans, hooked to an 8 inch trunk line running into my attic with an 8 inch 675 cfm extracting everything...and I have 2 tents and a veg closet in that room :thumb:

Sounds like it's doing it's job :high-five:
...I actually don't use my filter anymore, I have my whole grow room exhausting into my attic with 3- 6inch - 390 cfm inline fans, hooked to an 8 inch trunk line running into my attic with an 8 inch 675 cfm extracting everything...and I have 2 tents and a veg closet in that room :thumb:

Holy shit man! That’s a heck of setup! High fives to you Your plants look amazing too!

Back
Top Bottom