Humidity problems

cannablissx13

420 Member
Hey there. I've been having issues with the jump in rainy weather with humidity. Indoor 8x4x6 tent. I have great air flow but its jumped from between 40-48% to 55-68% and im nearing flower. I've had a little dehumidifier in there but it just cant keep up. Anyone know of some broke guy hacks that can save my babies?

If your still in veg the higher RH is pretty ideal depending on your temps. While in flower you just need to make sure it doesn't over 65 or so for long periods of time. Make sure you have sufficient air movement with fans and your should be fine.

Anytime I've been unable to get the humidity down I just make sure there's a fan blowing across the canopy 24/7 and I've never had any problems. Depending on the time of year, my humidity can be either too high or too low, and it can be a struggle to keep in under control. I like Bud's idea, I might end up trying that some day.

I have been using a spray bottle with cool water and if it starts to get to warm i spray water a fine mist from outside the cool air intakes as im still waiting on 1 fan. It also causes humidity to rise. I found this interesting and kind of simple. It acts like a swamp cooler.

Back
Top Bottom