Humidity Question

dakotamoon

I have several of the "free" magazines from my local hydro store - in the 4 magazines - there are 3 different recommendations for humidity levels. In my first grow .. I tried to keep the RH at around 40% .. but these mags recommend 70% humidity, in one case - and 40% in the other mags.

I have found that these plants like humidity and I do try to raise my humidity during veg because of that. In flower, especially late flower, this is not the case, because humidity can become your enemy once the buds become dense enough to be able to hide and trap moisture; so I attempt to keep my humidity down during this point in the grow.
So, both answers are correct and this should be instructive as to why you can't always believe what you read, even on here... even from me. My advice to you is that if there is not a journal with good notes and lots of pictures, it didn't happen. Listen to those with real documented experience for the advice you choose to follow, but experiment to get your own answers when you can.

Here is the most advanced plant: 2x Critical Cure CBD, 2x Afhani Kush ... the ladies are either 16 days old - the one in the pix, or 9 days old for the AKush. They are still seedlings in solo cups, in coco! This pictured plant will be ready to transplant to a larger pot soon, the others in a week or 2. Feeding: Dutch Nutrients/Grow A+B, Earthjuice micro blast, mycorizzhae for the roots. I have the nutes measured at 565ppm. for the seedlings, when they are transplanted .. I plan to introduce both fulvic and humic acid to the mix later. This is my fist Coco grow! Thanks for your help. My journal will "flesh out" as the ladies mature.

Attachments

• 2018.12.23 CBD Critical.JPG
    2018.12.23 CBD Critical.JPG
    425.6 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom