Humidity

Bagzgroove

So I recently bought a thermometer that shows min/max and humidity. My humidity is at its lowest 29% and its highest 32%, I know I want 40% - 60%. What ways are there to increase your humidity levels? I'm not really sure if I cn use a humidifier. . . I could probably put one in front of my intake vent, but wanted to see if there are other ways, as I really wouldn't want to do that, not very stealthy, but if I have to. . . Any suggestions? Thanks, Bagz. . .:peace:

Spray them down with PH 6.3 water a couple of times a day while they are in veg... Once they go into flowering the low humidty will be your friend...

Peace
MC

Thanks AP, I'll give that a shot. . . and I thought about that MC, I remember from my last grow, it got really humid in there. . . I will start misting as soon as the soil dries some more. . . Thanks again guys. . .:peace:

Re: Humidity/ new question

So I can't seem to get the humidity up. . . So my questions are. . . Is this important during veg? and since my vent is is attached to my chimmney, there seems to always be negative flow in my cab. wether my fans is on or not. I discovered this cause I was smoking a bowl, and my cab doors were open cause I was messin around in there. I could see the smoke being pulled into the vent. anyway, could this be keeping my humidity from getting higher than 30%? :peace:

Re: Humidity / solved

So it took both AP an MC's advice combined to get my humidity up to 45%. The bowl of water with a towel hangin over the side, and a good misting once this week did it. Thanks guys. . . :peace:

Back
Top Bottom