Hungry to connect

LaCaNNabica

420 Member
Hey there!
Excited to start participating on the forum.
Im a spanish woman who decided to go travel and got stuck in North California. So...yeah, Ive grown a few plants here and there, and this is my first year doing something bigger....outdoors and organic.
Cannabis started been part of my life only 5 years ago, but felt a strong connection. Wanna learn, chat, discuss on beautiful ways to grow amazing medicine.
Legalisation is an important topic for me, as here in California legalisation has shifted the dynamic greatly and not always for the better.

see ya!

welcome :welcome:

you found the right place.
let us know what you are growing. stick around, start up a grow journal so we can see what you're up to, and join the fun.

Hey there!
Im a spanish woman who decided to go travel and got stuck in North California. So...yeah, Ive grown a few plants here and there, and this is my first year doing something bigger....outdoors and organic.
Cannabis started been part of my life only 5 years ago, but felt a strong connection. Wanna learn, chat, discuss on beautiful ways to grow amazing medicine.
Legalisation is an important topic for me, as here in California legalisation has shifted the dynamic greatly and not always for the better.

see ya!
Welcome. Sure could be worse places to be stuck. lol

Hey there!

see ya!
Welcome!
This a great forum, and I’m also very interested in cannabis legislations. If you have any topics bring it up on the forum.
Good luck

Hey there!

see ya!
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Bill

Welcome aboard @LaCaNNabica

Wow, you are a little was from home, and I know you been here awhile, but welcome again.

So are you going to tease us or will you be posting any images?

I am just starting to read about organic, and will give it my first shot gowning organic next year.

Enjoy the site there are plenty of organic grows here.

Will you be stating a grow journal?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome! Fellow female grower here! Michigan I feel is just starting to show similar signs regarding cannabis legislation as well.

Did you start growing in Spain?
No! I got to California as newbie and have been learning since then!
Im gonna start sharing about my soil mix and ammendments soon! Nice to see other females growing. We are a team of 3 ladies in my grow this year. Feels good and all the guys in town are excited haha!

i
Welcome aboard @LaCaNNabica

Wow, you are a little was from home, and I know you been here awhile, but welcome again.

So are you going to tease us or will you be posting any images?

I am just starting to read about organic, and will give it my first shot gowning organic next year.

Enjoy the site there are plenty of organic grows here.

Will you be stating a grow journal?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
just saw the grow journals. maybe. it sounds fun and useful!

Welcome to the party LaCaNNabica! :welcome:

Was that a typo or did you say a "little grow" of 40 something plants? :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom