Hunt for the good medical marijuana strain for disorders like ADD/ADHD and Aspberger

CBDrichHunt

Im diagnosed with ADD/ADHD and Aspergers syndrome and is on hunt for some strains that are good for my condition i have also some tendes to Bi-polar and anxiety disorder and insomnia I want to try to help in testing some specific strains that i think is good for my condition im in this not for getting high in the usual way so much first i will try THC High strain Northern Light x Skunk#1 a Cannabis cup winner and comes from ceres seeds and was labeled Medical Marijuana is there any out there how want to be abel to grow your own medicin but don´t whant side effects like more paranoia and more anxiety i will then try to grow a strain thats suppose to be TCH Medium and high in CBD called PolarLight#2 and is a hybrid and autofem seed could. Im for that CDB rich strain will be avalible as seeds so you can grow your self. Help and ide´s are very welcomed.

Re: Hunt for the good medical marijuana strain for disorders like ADD/ADHD and Aspber

Im diagnosed with ADD/ADHD and Aspergers syndrome and is on hunt for some strains that are good for my condition i have also some tendes to Bi-polar and anxiety disorder and insomnia I want to try to help in testing some specific strains that i think is good for my condition im in this not for getting high in the usual way so much first i will try THC High strain Northern Light x Skunk#1 a Cannabis cup winner and comes from ceres seeds and was labeled Medical Marijuana is there any out there how want to be abel to grow your own medicin but don´t whant side effects like more paranoia and more anxiety i will then try to grow a strain thats suppose to be TCH Medium and high in CBD called PolarLight#2 and is a hybrid and autofem seed could. Im for that CDB rich strain will be avalible as seeds so you can grow your self. Help and ide´s are very welcomed.

I have ad/hd too, i would recommend some strain that has good cbd level,too much thc and sativa dom.strains gives me too much energy and my toughts just go so fast that its hard to keep up where my mind goes. I have noticed that blueberry,mazar are the strains that have helped me the most,trainwreck is something im growing right now,i just hope that its not too much on the sativa side-i do not like all that energy,i need that couchlock,and these too strains calm me down. But i dont now what works for you,but i do not think that energy giving sativa would too any good to you,but than a again im only guessing here.

Re: Hunt for the good medical marijuana strain for disorders like ADD/ADHD and Aspber

Hey Daymon,

You can get more of that couchlock, too, if you let your flowers fully mature. Let the trichomes go fully amber before harvesting. That converts more THC to CBD. Cheers.

You have a couple of options, because you have disorders that need both strains sativa/indica. Begruntled made a very good point. Full term, especially on the Indica for your anxiety and insomnia (finding full term in a dispensary is a huge task, not to mention Indica x Indica, they like to round of the numbers, so if its a hybrid 55/45 dom. sativa, its sativa). Not so much on the sativa, you need the 'up' for depression and ADD. I want to give you some info about smoking or ingesting...it can trigger your anxiety and no med in the world can settle that down until it winds down. I got some very useful info from a source on that today from a friend. When smoking it triggers ALL your receptors in the brain, some are needed to control some functions while others are not needed, but they ALL are on. Yes you can select strains for what ails you, sativa for the day and indica for sleep. The route you should be looking in is cannabis concentrated oil dosed properly controls all the receptors in your brain (like popping in a new CPU) and regulates every thing like it should. And because there is no euphoria setting off all the receptors things are in control in the back ground while all your aliments start to heal. Just a thought. Smoking has some advantages for temp relief, but only temp. Taken properly the cannabis oil concentrate not only becomes a temp relief, but repairs and stabilizes and will repair damaged organs, glands & the likes.

Still even with the concentrate it needs selection of MJ. For you I would have a blend of Harlequin for a high cbd strain, mixed with a Hybrid right around 50/50 balance of sativa and indica (blue dream comes to mind, even though the dispensaries list it Sativa dominate because of its robust up true genetics are 50/50. . As Begruntled mentioned...those can be changed by taking the flowers to full term (trichs go amber). Harlequin you have to go full term if you want the full effects of high cbd and keep in mind thats a 75/25 Sativa. You definitely want Indica x Indica full term. If any sativa is present it will keep the wheels turning at night. Here is what I would suggest.

Harlequin mixed with Bluedream for daytime use. Indica like a Master Kush/ Afgan Kush for night time grown full term. Sleep like a baby. night time use.

1/2 oz Harlequin Half ounce Blue Dream. Mixed together before making a concentrate. Daytime use.
1 oz Master kush/ or Afgan Kush made into a concentrate. These are examples...but really work well covering the spectrum of issues you have. Also you can keep notes on how you feel and make adjustments by adding a little more Indica into the blend if your to ampy during the day. The options are endless. But consider this...if your keep changing your meds you system never stabilizes and its hard to track what your body is doing. Give 3 days after making a change to see if that is what you really like. Once you get the one you do like...keep it, and get on a strict regiment. Don't change what works for you. So when you hear about a super strain ... don't keep searching until you are healed enough you can do this.

If used in a strict regiment for a few months time you would be thinking HOT DAMN I feel better. There are instant gratification the very 1st day...like pain and inflammation. Some of the other problems take some time to fix...but your overall feeling of wellness you don't notice the little Dr.s doing their magic. You should consider.

T/C

I was on adderall most my life. Everyone kept telling me try this try that and I real think it all a bout personal preference I my self like kush with good THC AND A GOOD CBN AND A LITTLE CBD

Your correct, it is personal preference, as everyone's system is different. Curious though, how do you get good THC and a good CBN and a little CBD? CBN/CBD's start developing when THC degrades. Do you mean that for example; high end Kush maybe with a potential of mid twenties THC grown around mid-term or past when the THC degrades to lets say 18% and the CBN's start developing then the CBD's?
Also when I reference strains, etc., it is a guideline. What strains are available in my area might not be available in your area, but something 'like' is. I personally think CBN's will have a huge role for healing neurology issue's.

I was on adderall most my life. Everyone kept telling me try this try that and I real think it all a bout personal preference I my self like kush with good THC AND A GOOD CBN AND A LITTLE CBD

Coming from personal experience with ADD/ADHD, I prefer using CBD hemp oil with negligible amounts of THC in it. I've been using the same product for months and have noticed a major beneficial change. I began using CBD oil because I don't like the psychoactive high you get from strains containing high traces of THC. I've been getting my products through pluscbdproducts.com and have been very pleased. I was skeptical of buying this type of product online; but after doing research I found out that Plus CBD Oil is a 6x Cannabis Cup winner for highest CBD concentrate. I just now checked out their website and their offering a buy one get one free deal for Cyber Monday. this would be the perfect chance to try it out since its rather expensive; get more bang for you buck!

Best of luck, hope this helps!

Oregon Microgrowers Guild
Strain Name= Frank's Gift
She was CBD rich. Very CBD rich. 24.6% CBD-A 9% THC-A. I was blown away. There was absolutely no way that could be true. Rodger, the lab director at OG Analytical assured me he had run the test every which way but this was the number he kept landing on. Him and I both agreed at that time we needed to get this tested at a second independant lab to verify the findings. We were both unsure as this was hard to believe. We sent the tests to Cascadia Labs in Bend and waited. Well yesterday they got back to me and confirmed OG's findings to be correct. Somehow we had the highest testing CBD plant ever. Not only is it a unheard of amount of CBD but it was also rich in THC. This is rare, very rare, so rare that I researched the internet throughly for any tests like it. Some are close in CBD but lack the THC. She is an absolute all star. And I get to help my brother Frank love his cancer to death. This is what it was all about. I needed to help him. It was hail mary time and I was running out of options and was going to have to do a THC only regiment. I asked my plants every night to help me, loved them unconditionally and played them music to fall asleep to. This plant heard me. Somehow it produced numbers that were off the chart. She knew I needed her and she responded. I love all of my plants, but this one loved me back in a huge way.

Blue Dream & G-13 a the Strains i use to drop of my ADHD

Try Grease Monkey, my friend found it helpful, and it actually has legs unlike 95% of REC-Crack sold in my state. took 4 years of digging thru crap to find one gem. hope it helps.

Back
Top Bottom