Hunter's Perpetual - HPS - Multiple Strain Extravaganza!

The chop was done last night!.... but i do have photos! Coming later!!!

Looking forward to it HunterNitro. :adore:

Soooo......HunterNitro? When are you going to start your "Capn Style" grow? With lots & lots of pictures, after all, most people here have never seen this style. :thedoubletake:

RSOiler, Im not sure when im going to start bro. Im going to wait until the start of winter and fallen temps. Once I start to need heaters is when i will start most likely. That may unfortunately be all the way until October. Ill keep you posted!

With any luck HunterNitro I'll will be moved and ready myself. I'm looking forward to it. The size of grow space will dictate which way I plan on going, 1 plant on a tote under a 600 watt or 4 plants in a tray under 1000w HID. Capn Style or s1ingblade.

Hunter, Late to the party but you got me:drool::bravo:
Lovin your work,HPS is superior no doubt !!
I have been considering the one plant,one light thing for a while now and i think it may be time to jump in:yahoo:
Only difference is i'm doin undercurrent dwc. Please have a look at my first attempt and give me your thoughts ?
BTW i'm using a 600 w hps, 4 plants.
IMG_013533.JPG
IMG_013338.jpg
IMG_010941.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom