HutchBenedict Grows Ace Seeds Purple Haze x Malawi

She looks to be packing it on in all the right places, Hutch!
If I wasn't so bold I wouldn't suggest bending her over lower and (if it was me, I tend to be impulsive) if there is a piece of stem higher up bring that new growth back down, like move your ribbon 4 inches higher... :bong: like I said, she looks real good, you do you!
Good call and pretty much what I've done! I have tightened the ribbons tying down the two main colas so they are basically horizontal. Soon hope to reverse the process when the buds get so heavy that they are flopping over. :hookah:

You tell him chick!

WE DEMAND IT HUTCH!
Your wish is my command!

We have a new issue developing, I've tried to get some pictures but it is at the top of the plant so really hard to get at.
Day F55-1.JPG
Day F55-2.JPG
Day F55-3.JPG

Day 36. Sort of looks like a P or K deficiency but since it is so near the light I'm thinking it should be light burn. Hoping that's the case as it is to be expected. I have been feeding at 5.5grams MC per gallon but dropped to 5.0 at yesterday's feeding to see if that helps.

Day F56-1.JPG
Day F56-4.JPG
Day F56-9.JPG

Day 37. Took her out of the tent to get better pictures. Not better pictures.

Thank you all for your support!

@MrSauga will be the best diagnoser or a plant abuse chart, they are not abused, they are best dressed fosho...I would be more of the can this ride 4 weeks mind set and impulsive enough to check my nutes math.
Nice strong plants, beauty flowers and just about bells on. Good to hear from ya!

Love Sativas grows bro, she looks great. Also, going to be a nice yield. Respect on picking that strain.:passitleft: That smoke going to be amazing:slide:
Thanks! Every bud now has at least 1 brown hair, most have many more. This can sometimes indicate that there are around three more weeks to go. It will be interesting to watch as by rights there should be 7 weeks to go according to the breeder, Ace Seeds.

@MrSauga will be the best diagnoser or a plant abuse chart, they are not abused, they are best dressed fosho...I would be more of the can this ride 4 weeks mind set and impulsive enough to check my nutes math.
Nice strong plants, beauty flowers and just about bells on. Good to hear from ya!
Thanks Konk, hopefully Saugaman will chime in. In the meantime here are some pics from today to clear the palette from those ugly pics from before.
Day F59-1.JPG
Day F59-2.JPG
Day F59-3.JPG
Day F59-4.JPG
Day F59-5.JPG
Day F59-6.JPG
Day F59-7.JPG

Day 40 from flower, day 59 from flip, day 83 from seed.

Oct 5 - Plant looked great and an increase in food from 4.5 to 5g
Oct 15 - Plant was starting to lose leaves and some yellowing at the bottom. Increased to 5.5g.
Oct 26th the tips really started to turn upwards, indicating something was going on then. Probably not light related since it went down low on the plant.

I believe you have a Ca def. Stay at 5g mc and give her 5mL calmag per gallon and lets see how she does. I don't think you need to reset the substrate yet.

Oct 5 - Plant looked great and an increase in food from 4.5 to 5g
Oct 15 - Plant was starting to lose leaves and some yellowing at the bottom. Increased to 5.5g.
Oct 26th the tips really started to turn upwards, indicating something was going on then. Probably not light related since it went down low on the plant.

I believe you have a Ca def. Stay at 5g mc and give her 5mL calmag per gallon and lets see how she does. I don't think you need to reset the substrate yet.
Thank you so much! It does stop at a certain point and below that it looks good. I just fed her yesterday at 5g mc.
Day F59-8.JPG

The leaves below the top of this metre-stick are fine except for the very tips. Above that the leaves look bad.

Day F59-9.JPG

Leaves below this are pretty good.

Day F59-10.JPG

Leaves above are like this, or worse. Hope this helps.

Here's an update for day 45.
Day F64-1.JPG
Day F64-2.JPG
Day F64-3.JPG
Day F64-4.JPG
Day F64-6.JPG
Day F64-7.JPG
Day F64-8.JPG

Light damage (or overfeeding damage) seems to have stopped now. I think the main colas are far enough below the light now and I have fed twice at 5.0gram/gallon MC down from 5.5 so I think we're ok for a while. Still five weeks to go so lots of time for more problems but I think we're on the home stretch now.

Thanks for dropping by!

Splotchy leaves but not much worse so that's good. Should be ready in about 4-5 weeks, around xmas.

Thanks for dropping by!
Nope, doesn't look any worse at all, but those buds have gotten a lot bigger!! Nice job Hutch!

Here are some trichome shots from yesterday, any thoughts?
Day F92-01.JPG
Day F92-02.JPG
Day F92-03.JPG
Day F92-04.JPG
Day F92-05.JPG
Day F92-06.JPG
Day F92-07.JPG
Day F92-08.JPG
Day F92-09.JPG
Day F92-10.JPG

They look cloudy to me but this clip-on lens is new to me so I don't have any pics to compare these to. The trichomes look fairly sparse to me but what do I know?

Also, will all those brown hairs stay the way they are? It is very hairy. I've taken a couple of samples and the high is clean and non-sedating but I really dislike the way it grinds up with all that hair. Some hard bits too which I guess must be immature seeds. :(

Thanks for dropping by!

Back
Top Bottom