Hutch's First Grow: Amnesia Haze Auto In ProMix HP

No pics, just the details:

Amnesia Haze Day 53 (Day 13 of flower)
Watered to run-off with 1 gallon city water about ph6.2 with 4ml Sensi Cal Mag.

Lamb's Breath #1
Significant growth since watering yesterday. Now 10" high.

Lamb's Breath #2
Watered well, not to run-off, with 2 litres city water about ph6.2 with 4ml Sensi Cal Mag. 8" in height.

Tent arrived yesterday and carbon filter arrives tomorrow. I am not going to erect the tent until the stink becomes a problem. If no problem will just save the tent for another grow but we are hoping for a problem! My wife noticed the smell last night for the first time. Luckily she loves the smell.

Tent arrived yesterday and carbon filter arrives tomorrow. I am not going to erect the tent until the stink becomes a problem.

Well, that resolution lasted about an hour. :hookah:

IMG-1289.JPG

And here are my babies in all their newfound glory...
IMG-1285.JPG

...and a couple of White Widow Auto seedlings I planted before I new how big all these plants were going to get. The one in the solo cup was supposed to be put outside on our deck for the next few months. Now I realize that is not practical due to odour.

Plants are looking healthy and happy,Hutch:goodjob:

I like the tent !

The first plant I ever grew(1972) was in an unventilated closet,with one 100watt incandescent bulb.
It came out terrible,of course,but my point is how far growing technology has come..It's incredible
the stuff one can get nowdays to make our "hobby" more productive.

Ok, carbon filter and inline fan are installed so the tent is more or less complete.

IMG-1303.JPG

Weak point, in terms of proper suction is the join between the filter and the fan. I used duct tape to try to seal it but not sure how good I did.

IMG-1304.JPG

Hard to see the duct tape because the stainless steel light hanger is in front of it. Is there any way to test the seal?

IMG-1307.JPG

On the right side of the fan is the duct tubing clamped to the fan. I think that seal is good. Should I duct tape it?

Overall I find this fan to be very loud even at its lowest setting. Also the tent is not going cooling below 28 degrees. :confused:

Lambs Breath #1 was topped o
Just check to see how much air is exhausted outside of the tent. Should give you an idea as to how much air you're moving.
Thanks Pennywise, the air coming through the duct to the outside seems fine. A nice moderate wind, so the exhaust is working. But I'm not sure if that will indicate how much is being sucked through the filter as opposed to how much is being sucked through poor joins.

I'm a little rattled as I'm not really handy and I don't do this kind of thing if can help it. But I know this will be worth it if I can get everything dialed in correctly. And I forgot to turn the oscillating fan back on so the temperature rose to thirty and Lambs Breath #1 was all wilted and sad looking! Came back ok.

Lambs Breath #1 was topped on day 20. It's now day 41 and I'm pretty sure I see some pre-flowers. Did a little LST tying down the two main stems and the two biggest branches. Hard to see in these pictures.
IMG-1296.JPG
IMG-1298.JPG
IMG-1297.JPG

The plant looks quite messy, pretty mind you but shoots coming out all over the place. I removed one fan leaf that was shading so now most of the growing tips are exposed.

Second fan has done the trick. Temperature down to 26 degrees! We're happy now! No more setup, now we can just concentrate on growing some nice cannabis. Thank you SO much to everyone who has helped.
:high-five:

Amnesia Haze Day 56 (Day 16 of flower)
Still damp from the drench of three days ago. Hasn't had nutes for ten days. There was a bit of burning on the tips of leaves so I held off. Will feed again tomorrow or Friday.

I'm using the Flora series from GH. Any suggestions as to what I should feed her? They suggest 1, 2 and 3 tsp per gallon of Gro, Micro and Bloom respectively. Last time I did this diluted 50%. Now that we're in flower I'm very nervous - I'd hate to ruin her now! What should I do?

IMG-1320.JPG

Back
Top Bottom