• Gavitas Only (DE)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LED Only

• Hybrid Garden

• Total voters

HazeMan1

HazeMan1 here, I have carefully blended a formula of nutrients using organic plant based elements, Beneficials, and other essential micro nutrients as well. But, the lighting system I have set up using the minimum amount of cost put in. That being said it took me about 8 months to compile this Frankenstein. As an experienced grower, it was my agenda to show people the differences one can make on a budget and time to collect you can come out on top.

The lights themselves are comprised of two 1600 watt mars hydro LEDs, coupled with a strip of LEDs that are daisychained, three T5s 1 with 8 bulbs, 2 with 5. All of them are supporting hortilux powerveg bulbs. Finally, 3 1000watt hortilux High pressure sodium bulbs and ballasts with sun system hoods. All ventilated with a high power vaccum and cold air. CO2, and double filtered water though a small boy and an R/O. 6 Oscillating fans, and threes carbon filters. Two feeding tanks each able to hold 20 gallons, and 4 oxygenators two for each tank. Two A/C units one on each side. Two dehuhmidifiers one on each side. The plants themselves are on stainless steel multidirectional trays, and a shop vac for water drainage. My plants are all in coco, and I use teas and my special blend of nutes to keep them green. Stay tuned for insights on this new Frankenstein garden.

Always yours,
HazeMan

Dude, I’m all about that Frankenstein. Start a journal please, and send me the link when you get it going. I’d love to follow along and watch you grow. Take a look at other journals as well; you might get other ideas on your lighting.

Welcome Haze! Here’s a link to the Journals in Progress

Absolutely! Other people and their research pave ways to new forms of data. I have studied horticulture in every level of education from associates in horticulture, bachelors in biology, ecology and evolution, with two minors. One in horticulture, and one in agricultural economics. Now, I will be starting graduate studies to hunt down my masters. I greatly appreciate and understand the painstaking efforts others put into their work. I respect those willing to network and share in research. I will start a journal, post some pictures, and show you my last three weeks of growth until harvest. As that I am already in week six haha. Hopefully you will enjoy the information I have compiled.

Back
Top Bottom