Hybrid sealed tent ventilation questions

Demyen

I have a 6x6x7 tent inside a 8x7x8 room in my house. I want to try c02 enrichment as I have access to cheap bottles of c02. I'm debating between sealing the room completely and having fresh air exchanged . I've read people have had better luck with some fresh air whether the fans turn on every few hours or having it run very slow pulling from the top. I don't know which to try I'm leaning towards adding some fresh air and exhausting out some of the air. Is the room big enough to exhaust the tent into and suck up fresh air to put back in or should I cut a hole in my wall and suck fresh air and vent it out that way. I'll be running 4 4x2 rapid led growmau5 pucks which I'm thinking heat shouldnt be an issue as I've read plants enjoy higher temperatures when the ppm of c02 is between 1300 and 1500. Humidity may be an issue but I have a portable AC/dehumidifier I can use. I should mention I live in Canada so heat won't be an issue for atleast 6 months humidity usually isn't to big a deal in the winter either.

I get that but I've read it's good expel some of the other gases plants put off and people have said they have had better buds/yield when adding new air into it periodically just seeing others opinions thanks for yours !!

Back
Top Bottom