Hyderabad Report

dc2020

Happy to report that the scene in Hyderabad in good and thriving.

I have been coming here once a year and have seen a steady improvement of the years.

This time was the best one yet. Some really potent green can be had. Inch and half long nuggets are common.

And seeds are down.

This appears to be very Sativa - had me up and about. A great time was had.

Apparently this is getting more common now.

This stuff wouldnt be out of place in Amsterdam.

Hookups are the best way in but for a first time visitor you can ask your taxi/auto driver. Be prepared to pay about $8 (resident) or $15 (tourist) for a little less than half an ounce.

Here are some pics - sorry for the quality - it was taken on a phone

25rfekp.jpg

m8imig.jpg

I was there again last month and got some similar quality stuff... some really good quality floating around hyderabad these days.

I was there again last month and got some similar quality stuff... some really good quality floating around hyderabad these days.

Do you ever see or hear of any Mesch Makhan going around. It is a old landrace strain from the late sixties through the early seventies. :peace::peace::peace:RD

Hey,

I am pretty much a novice when it comes to strain identification and so are my friends there. We just pick up whatever the dealer has in stock.

Photos look great! Happy to hear that the bud is good here! I recently moved to Hyderabad from New York myself. Got any places to recommend?

It's fairly easy to get (okay quality) hash, but I'm looking for the delicious likes of what you posted!

hey.... first welcome to Hyderabad....

A quick question: Are you of Indian Descent? If not, the best way is to wait it out and increase your social circle and you will eventually get some stoners in there who will hook you up.

If you are of Indian Descent and are comfortable with a bit of grittiness and know a bit of Hindi then I would suggest the following:

Take an Autorickshaw, casually chat with the driver and bring up weed/ganja/dope in conversation and many a time they themselves will hook you up for a small fee. Pay them a couple of hundred rupees for their services.

Else, you can take an Autorickshaw to Dhoolpet. Do not enter the slum areas. But on the outskirts of the slum along the main roads there are many little Pan/cigarette stalls. Go up and ask one of them. Do not be shy. No one gives a shit.

If you are comfortable with walking into a slum.... you can step in to some of the wider lanes and just stop 50-100metres in and look around. You will soon be approached by people asking what you want. Tell them - or sign to them and they will get it for you.

Thanks, dc2020! Yes I am of Indian descent and am totally comfortable with the seedier parts of town, haha. I'll check out Dhoolpet and let you know what I find.

hey buddy.. m new to hyd and trying to get some good bud. thinking to go to dhoolpet and ask pan walas there. but a little afraid. about the strictness here? how can i be safe and score good bud? and whats the cost? i dont want to be fooled by someone. thanks! and really need help..

That looks great weed by indian standards. My friend hooked me up with some weed in delhi, didnt even get high and it was loaded with seeds. Hash is great in india tho

Back
Top Bottom