Hydro/1000hps/hawaiian snow/ssilver haze/more

Which plant will do best in the hydro system?

• SS Haze

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • HS

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A Haze

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • N Haze

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • S Haze

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Flouridiea

Hey guys, made another post about my bag grow. Guess no one was interested so I never took any pics. If anyone is interested in my new hydro grow please chime in and let me know so I can get some pics up.

My seeds are as follows:
Hawaiian Snow
Super Silver Haze
Neville's Haze
Arjan's Haze
Strawberry Haze
Mazar-i-sharif- not too sure about the genetics on this. Hash plant?

My hydro system I just built for around 300$ is a drip system and I am using 10 five gallon buckets and a res. located in my grow room which is about six by eight. I am shooting for 4 ounces off each plant and plan to do so with ff nutes and 150,100 lumens. Im hoping it will yield enough to hold me off for a while:cool:

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED AND I WILL POST PICS ASAP. I LOOK FORWARD TO THIS GROW AND ALL THE ADVICE YOU GUYS CAN GIVE.

Sick, well I'll get some pics posted asap, I should have my nikon back by Thursday but for now ill use my iphone to give you guys a general idea of what my setup looks like so far!:thanks:

Ok, this will have to do since the shop has not sent my camera back yet I used my phone. Questions and advice are much appreciated! I will be getting something to put the buckets on and clean it up soon, the old lady is pissed because her panty drawer is supporting my hydro buckets hahaha:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

IMG_02301.JPG

IMG_02311.JPG

IMG_02321.JPG

IMG_02291.JPG

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED AND I WILL POST PICS ASAP. I LOOK FORWARD TO THIS GROW AND ALL THE ADVICE YOU GUYS CAN GIVE
Yes we are interested. I am a soil grower only for over 3 decades. But I am facinated with this wave in Hydro systems and I myself am learning more each day of them.
I see your lumen output per plant = what I use also to veg in, I do not flower inside as I have Mrs Sun 365 to take care of that.
Mahalos :surf:

Thanks Cherma! I would take all advantage of the sun if I were not in an urban setting, i'm super glad to see your interested! I'm sure I will learn how to post these pictures right, im still here workin on it though!:thanks:

Sounds like you have a pretty good set up, and some nice strains to go with it. I love the sshaze, my favorite plant I've grown to date. I usually got about one and a half ozs a plant topped once and with very little veg in my hydro system. I kept em small, only about 20" -24" or so when done cause of a low ceiling. Hope you keep the post going.

Yeah Fly definitely will! Workin on getting the pump situation worked out, my hose is a little small, so I might have to rework that, seeds are still growin away, Im going to need a little info on the nutes, I have big bloom grow big and tiger bloom, I can mix those right dosages into the water right?

Thanks Pan! I'm still trying to get it finished, tie up all of the loose ends today, ill post some new pics when I get it done tonight, hopefully.:peace:

Hi to you Flouridiea,
I am definitely interested in seeing your hydro grow. These kinda grows teach us how improvise and improve all the time. Everyone has their favorite but I personally love HP. Fast growing , you be the judge when its done. Lookin fwd to your progress.
Good luck with all the work and babies. They will surely bring you joy.

I remember that name from a book, Fineas? Thanks for the interest, I am not familiar with the mazar-i-sharif, they were extra seeds the bank sent to me, is it indica, and wow they are growing sooooo much faster than the rest of my plants so far, they are already like about three inches tall!!

Finally done with the hydro setup, letting it run for a day or two before I introduce the seedlings. Finishing up the grow room too, moving things around and organizing so I will have pictures very soon...

I fear I man lose them. Here are some photos of what I have so far. The solution is 1/3 teaspoon per gallon of FoxFarms bb gb and tb. Also I used a lot of vinegar to balance the ph, I am about 5.9 but the thing is, the plants are falling over and the stems seem VERY flimsy, I fear of an over nute? Any ideas, please comment!

IMG_0234.JPG

IMG_0235.JPG

IMG_0236.JPG

IMG_0237.JPG

IMG_0239.JPG

and my temp is about 80 on the seedlings, think that might be a little too hot so I moved it up a little while ago

idk man, i think they are in bad shape because they are soo weak in the stems, like rubber, I havent turned the pump back on im afraid the water is bad but everything is on point... im not sure guys, idk this blueberry haze i been puffin is makin me nervous lol

So, unfortunately on the dead list,

Strawberry
arjans
Hawaiian
mazar
mazar

now i am down to watering by hand, filtered by brita, tap water... I was hoping someone could recommend mixing amounts for the water in my system, my ph is at 5.9 and im using 20% ff nutes but the baby's keep dieing this is my first hydro grow and i am really stumped. HELP PLEASE!

The first thing I see, is maybe you're lights aren't close enough. So, they have stretched out. They aren't dead, they are weak from stretching. Do you have a fan on them? That will also help out with strengthening the stem, so they stand up better.

THANK YOU miss fox! whew, I will move them closer pronto! Also, I saw parts of the stem that had been crushed by the hydroton, so i moved them out of the way a little bit! going to move the light a little closer. +rep

Back
Top Bottom