Hydro - Auto Flowering 60 Day Wonder by DNA Genetics

Weed Farmer

I got impatient waiting for my first mother plants to grow from seeds in my current first grow Hydro - First Grow - 200W CFL Vegetation & 430W HID Flowering that I decided to buy some auto flowering seeds boasting a full flowering cycle from seed to bud in 60 days which would be in approximately the same amount of time when my very first clones are estimated to be ready. This will give me the opportunity to see a marijuana plant go from seed to flower and test out my flowering room and abilities.

This journal will be dedicated to my simultaneous 'first grow' of the 60 Day Wonder from DNA Genetics and will be fully photo documented

Lighting used will be a 430w philips son agro and the seedlings will go through a countdown from 24 hours to 12/12 in the last 3 weeks (9x7=63 days so... expecting about 9 weeks from seedling)

I will be using an ebb and flow system feeding 3 times during lights on

The strain is 60 Day Wonder
Williams Wonder x Ruderalis
90% Indica : 10% Sativa
Yield: 28-40g's a plant!
60 Day Wonder - Autoflower - seeds

The medium used will be rockwool and clay pellets in 6" mesh pots

I will be using the TechnaFlora recipe for success
Starting with 1/4 strength for first week
1/2 for second week
and full strength for approximate 7 weeks remaining

I have placed the six seeds in distilled water August 15th and sterilized the 2" cubes i will be using

They have cracked yesterday and I placed all six in the rockwool cubes soaked in a suggar daddy and root 66 solution

I will be waiting on them to sprout and move them under the lights. More photos to come!

I would like to see what happens here.....Hope you do not mind me tagging along!

Id be more than happy for you guys to tag along! Currently the seeds have been in the rockwool cubes for 24 hours... expecting to see a first sprout tomorrow or sunday latest. Currently contemplating vegging them a under the 200w cfl i have in the veg room but there are currently 10 other 4 week old babies in there and I fear overcrowding... might start only for a few weeks and move under 430w bulb

I wouldn't stress too hard yet......

Congrats man! Keep up the good work, can not wait to see how a ww auto will do..... :yummy:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom