Hydro Bucket Construction

I use root plugs to sprout the seed then I put the root plug in the net pot and fill it up with either silica rocks or hydroton rocks and that is enough to keep the plant secure.

Well...the bucket works! This is just one plant! Check it out dude at the hydro store who said it wouldn't work and that I needed to buy your bucket instead. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. haha.

tn_Picture_028.jpg

Here's the end result from the bucket. Its my first harvest and I am pretty satisfied I must say. I learned a bit on the way too so I am confident the next will be even better.

12-03-07_0236.jpg

yo Strat, is that from a single plant?

i'm a retard and forgot that I just saw this in your grow journal..... :loopy:

WOW FKN AMAZING im flippin out on my chair right now man where in canada can you buy all the material you need and can i have the name of the exact things to? PLEASE

Excellent job showing how itis done, i can see pottential for a simular system for cloning, thanks again for the great time and efforts you took putting this together, if any thing you presented it excellent and is easy to see how to do it

:rollit: Nooby question first timer even my fist post, How do you drain the nut solution from the bucket?? You said you change every week, just wondering how when the plants in full flower of finishing vegg and is like 2-3feet tall, you change the water, Sorry if this is completely obvious but its not to noobys!

I used the cheapest sub pump I could find. I found this one at Petsmart in the "pond" section for around 12 clams. Home depot also sells some in the gardening department. The Deopt also carried the plastic tubing for the pumps in the plumbing section.

htgsupply.com has some real cheap ones too. $10 for this one;
High Tech Garden Supply

Just be sure to take the pump in with you when buying the tubing so you don't have one of those "stoner moments" and end up buying the wrong size.

Back
Top Bottom