Hydro bucket question

Smoky da bear

Hey guys, I've done 3 successful soul grows. I would like to try a deep water culture bucket grow. Can anyone tell me a specific type or brand? Or what would be important when deciding which to buy

hey i have 20 litre oxy-pots brought from my local hydro shop they come complete with clay pebbles and air pump air hose and baskets and two air rings they are a set of 2, 4 or 8 this is my first time using them but a friend has used them for a few years with great results

Ok. Thank you for the input. Right now that al.osteoporosis sounds like Japanese lol. I know nothing about hydro. Except that it needs water, grow medium, air and water movement and light. I have to imagine I'll have a full new grow journal from this adventure.

lol it was all pretty foreign to me but its all very simple. i started from seed straight in small rock wool cubes then place inside new soaked bigger rock wool blocks (trimmed down to fit the basket) and set in clay pebbles only when the roots are showing through the cube. but this is my first hydro grow so its all new to me as well so these are only my guidelines it may not be the best as it is trial and error for me but the setup itself is very simple.

Back
Top Bottom