Hydro DWC, First Grow

Oh no your fine , great first attempt. I hope the White Widow gets rid of the paranoid . Let’s complete it first . Looks like maybe 2-1/2 weeks out , your still filling in the buds . Do you have a microscope or loupe jewelers scope ? Check those terps !

Oh no your fine , great first attempt. I hope the White Widow gets rid of the paranoid . Let’s complete it first . Looks like maybe 2-1/2 weeks out , your still filling in the buds . Do you have a microscope or loupe jewelers scope ? Check those terps !

Haha yeah no kidding re: paranoia

I do have 2 scopes .. one is easier than the other showing about 30% I think ? My eyes get so fried despite glasses .. this weekend when I do a flush I’ll make a good effort to be sure .

Haha yeah no kidding re: paranoia

I do have 2 scopes .. one is easier than the other showing about 30% I think ? My eyes get so fried despite glasses .. this weekend when I do a flush I’ll make a good effort to be sure .
I’m not gonna flush running straight thru . We’re in hydro , I’ve done all the flushes with water and nutrients something always changes from that smoked sample when I flush. This ought to start start some hits , but it’s your choice!

I’m not gonna flush running straight thru . We’re in hydro , I’ve done all the flushes with water and nutrients something always changes from that smoked sample when I flush. This ought to start start some hits , but it’s your choice!

Interesting ! Are you cutting back nutes ? I used the general hydroponics line up with the occasional splash of super thrive, great white , hydroshield, z7. but, I've jumped to ripen stage ( week) due to the short auto flowering .. ?
I've thrown pretty much everything I have into the 'soup' at some point fighting potassium and ph issues. Despite weekly water changes with 1/4 nutes and ro water..
I figured a Good flush and some darkness will fill them out but i'm still trying to listen to the girls ..just getting impatient !
I did try a Scrog and that was a miserable fail, no lst'ing, just pretty much let them do what they want ..next fall , or maybe in the summer I will have a better idea of what to expect ;)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    553.2 KB · Views: 113
Interesting ! Are you cutting back nutes ? I used the general hydroponics line up with the occasional splash of super thrive, great white , hydroshield, z7. but, I've jumped to ripen stage ( week) due to the short auto flowering .. ?
I've thrown pretty much everything I have into the 'soup' at some point fighting potassium and ph issues. Despite weekly water changes with 1/4 nutes and ro water..
I figured a Good flush and some darkness will fill them out but i'm still trying to listen to the girls ..just getting impatient !
I did try a Scrog and that was a miserable fail, no lst'ing, just pretty much let them do what they want ..next fall , or maybe in the summer I will have a better idea of what to expect ;)
I did the Advanced Nutrients at 25% of the manufacturers suggested dose ! Have saved a lot of$ doing this ! I got the idea in 420 magazine, it’s grown just fine . Just have a light that’s a little strong for a tent , saved in this last part by @InTheShed with a screen up 6”s off the light . My leaves quit pointing to the light instead of laying straight out for the light .
And the part of letting them do what they want I’m also guilty of doing the same!

This is where you really want to be patient I’m gonna keep an eye on this. Good job thus far!

G
Keep them coming, was on this grow on the WW . If they clear out of journals in progress I’ll miss them . I also started watching yours with that critical purple auto seeds I bought and need to get back and see how there doing !

Got a new inline fan ( almost suffocated them ! ) no need for bungees to keep the tent expanded anymore and some dry kool bloom as part of her ripening meal plan . Less than 20 mins after each bucket got 1/4 teaspoon, BOTH plants leaves reached up for the light and the water level dropped!

The yellowing shorty = 'toppy'
Green and big cola = au nautual

Next auto flower grow. I Will definitely NOT be topping ..✌️

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    652.7 KB · Views: 165
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    571.2 KB · Views: 150
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    772.5 KB · Views: 178
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    485.3 KB · Views: 164
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    476.1 KB · Views: 165
The girls need a flush! Holy shit batman am I ever fighting ph right now ..toppy (left yellowing) is as hard as a brick ..she may put out more than au nautual ( green on the right ) but time will tell!
Both are getting a new soup tomorrow. Took a couple of shots .
Ordered the Carson zorb to view tric's without burning my retina's

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    900.3 KB · Views: 124
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    954.6 KB · Views: 159
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    794.1 KB · Views: 134
92 days from seed , 55th day of flowering . White Widow auto
Both got new buckets today, GH ripening nute schedule

Toppy looks rough and I'm excited for the new microscope to arrive Monday..she may come down soon ready or not . Roots are clean and big . I dunno
Au natural looks great ! Big big colas, she was too heavy to lift with one hand to take root pic.

Got my Gov't seeds ..Bakerstreet and Argyl . Zero instructions. Debating what bean to crack next .

Pic of tent is apres a small fresh air intake fan opposite carbon filter installed. Still use a couple of bungies to expand the sides but the sides are not getting sucked in so hard to inhibit growth and light reflection like before , not to mention some fresh air for the ladies . Zero smell outside the tent .
Not using co2 anymore .
✌️

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    587.7 KB · Views: 152
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    515.9 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    791.5 KB · Views: 172
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    908.1 KB · Views: 150
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    790.6 KB · Views: 146
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    673.4 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    728.9 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    705.8 KB · Views: 162
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    608.4 KB · Views: 100
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 148
Great job on them ! I’d wait for the scope to check those terps . The humidity was perfect for those buds ! Your 9-10 days ahead of me it could be possible you’d have some clouds showing! I thought I had a few till It dried.

I think I'm going to try the purple kush ..by all accounts it's a tough grow and it's bound to text my patience !
We already know you can handle it with no problem!

Back
Top Bottom