Hydro, Gorilla Zkittles, 2nd Time Growing, PrimeScale

I thought I would know for sure. I’m pretty sure it’s a female. But it does have these male like things on them. It’s the best pics I got today. I was cutting it to the seconds before lights out. The other females don’t look like this one.

17432805-DDDE-4CD0-9D66-8BC48FD8A67B.jpeg

221CFBBB-5324-4FD1-BC4A-F661F440641A.jpeg
If I saw that in my tent I'd pull it immediately. That's just me. Looks unquestionably like a male to me. I wouldn't take a chance personally if I wasn't sure. But that's just me.

Am I wrong that I think I see white pistils in the second pic? I thought I’d give it one more day and also ask on here.

Even in the first picture I see pistils. Maybe I just don’t know what I’m looking for or at. Lol.
Again, don't take my word for anything other than what it's worth, but I think if you see pistils you may have a hermie. Those balls at the nodes are straight up seeds. So maybe you have a male, maybe you have a hermie, but the females, at least my understanding, should NEVER have anything that looks like that. I would tag a few veteran growers you know on here and ask them directly, but that's what I see.

Back
Top Bottom