Hydro Grow: California Orange Bud

^ Thanks for the link! Lol! The guy at the hydro store said the same thing about Fox Farm making better soil than nutes. Cool, good to know you're using them, too.

Day 11 Update: Everyone's doin real well. Thanks everyone for your support!

Day_11.jpg

Hey fox, We are on the same day and our plants are roughly the same size! I would have thought your hydro setup would have grown much bigger plants than my soil setup w/ 1 CF in 11 days...
Hope everything is goin well and keep up the good work:roorrip:

Thanks KevinStoner and Doctor Dread!

They are all doing very well, but I'd like to start nutes today. I think they're old enough now to add 1/4 strength. What do you guys think?

Day 14

Day_14_COB.jpg

Ms.Fox...I just put a 2 day old seedling in the bubbler
with 1/4 strength nutes 5 hours ago. Looks happy so far, lol :grinjoint:

With plants that age, I'd bet you'd be ok...

Best of luck, Looking great thus far.

Peace :roorrip:

Thanks KevinStoner and Doctor Dread!

They are all doing very well, but I'd like to start nutes today. I think they're old enough now to add 1/4 strength. What do you guys think?

Day 14

Day_14_COB.jpg
OH my!!! We need more hydro people here because there's a lot of misconceptions happening. With hydroponics...YOU DO NOT WAIT 2 WEEKS TO FEED! You feed from the beginning. The reason you wait with soil is due to the soil having nutrients in the medium already. adding more burns the delicate hairs on the new ones. Water has NO NUTES so the babies need food from day one! That is why your babies are lagging! They were starved!

^ Where were you two weeks ago? ;-) I've added them now, and I'm sure they will be fine. Thanks. This is my first hydro, so I'm learning. I didn't know...

Anyways, here's day 15!
Day_15_COB.jpg

Nice nursery. So who is winning this competition so far..you or FloridaBud? Hmm I think I already know your answer. lol :)

Yes Doctor Dread we do learn somethin every day. ;-)

FreakNature - FloridaBud and I were just talking about that. He asked me just now, "How come your plants look better than mine?" Lol!

DrKran - Yes it was a newb mistake, but I learned from it so that's good! ;-)

StonerGrower - Thank you! ;-)

I just thought I'd add that this is my 420th post! YAY!

Here's my girls!
Day_16_COB.jpg

Day_16_COB_Side.jpg

Hi yall!

Thanks Mistakeith1, Doctor Dread, and POTential!

Day 18's never looked better. They've been making positive steady progress, and the new growth is just beautiful!

Day 18
Day_18_COB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom