Hydro Grow: California Orange Bud

This will be my first hydro grow! I have faith that it will go well! FloridaBud and I are competing to see who will have the healthiest plants and highest yeild, while considering each strains estimated yeild!

Here they are. So far so good!
Hydro_COB_Seedlings.jpg

Here's the box I will be using.
Bloom_Box_Resize.jpg

I just checked on my babies, and 8 out the 10 seeds are sprouting. A couple of them are lagging behind, but I can see they are still making progress. I will take some pics later on tonight to show the progress. It always amazes me how fast they grow! It's definitely a good plant to grow for someone who's got a short attention span!

One of the seeds is a dud and just isn't doing anything. The other one never rid itself of the seed husk, so it kept growing, but no leaves formed. Really weird.

Greeting in the name of the most high Jah Rastafari. Look's good Ms. Fox keep it up and keep on posting to keep us updated. love the setup, neat. Keep the meditation irie aand Jah bless

ill be watching this for sure

Excited to watch the progression of your grow, I too am using a very similar cabinet called the producer, I believe that is the Bloom Box.... Will be visiting often, cant wait to see the growth. Did you opt for CO2?

Ms.Fox , Looks great !
All you guys with your fancy cabinets are making me green with envy ! :rollit:
Seriously.. it's great to see the cab grows. I'm learning a lot.
Go Go GO ! :grinjoint:

Peace :roorrip:

SmokinHerbz: Yep, you're right. It's the Bloom Box. FloridaBud is using the Producer. Here's his thread - Hydro Grow: ICE & B52.

Thank you very much Ras Levi, VAUGEtrain, Dr. 215, StonerGrower, and Runamok! So, I checked on the sprouts this morning, and they were looking a little sad due to needing water. I watered them, and they've perked up quite nicely. I will be posting pics later on tonight.

Here they are! So far the major problems I've had are trying to make sure they have enough water and stretching from being too far from the light. I've corrected both problems...

COB_Day_3.jpg

COB_Day_3_OverTop_.jpg

I'm a little worried about these two... They just aren't progressing like the others are. Sorry bout the blurryness.
COB_Sprout_Issue.jpg

^ Thanks!

"How much root can a root root root, if a root could grow outa rock wool." I just checked em out just now, and all of the sprouts have a few roots growing out of the bottom. About how long should the roots be before I transplant them into the hydro veg. I'm assuming they need to be long enough to reach the water.

Thanks everyone!

^ Thank you so much! I did just that because of your advice! I also adopted a B52 sprout that wasn't doing so well, and i think it will be ok. It just needs some TLC. I really had fun transplanting into the hydro. It was a good experience.

COB_Day_4_Hydro.jpg

B52 Adoption
B52_Adoption.jpg

^Yes, it was easier than what I thought it would be. I was very intimidated at first.

You did great sweetie. Keep up the good work. looking Nice! miss ya

Thanks baby!

Not much has changed today. The ladies are lookin good, but I did want to comment on a great comeback for the B-52 sprout I adopted. Here she is!

B52_Day_5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom