Hydro Lovers Support Advanced Nutrients

Sensibowl

Can you believe this? I just had to post this because this is such a load of crap....

Growers Underground | hydroponics growers | hydroponic | how to Strong-Armed Storeowners

I can't believe that people (Craig) are trying to get Advanced Nutrients out of stores. It's disgusting, it's a shame, and it seems like just another way the MJ community is getting bad press. If we want to legalize, doesn't it seem like all of the nute companies should work together?

Advanced Nutrients has always supported hydro stores and their owners.

I'm going to be calling Craig 360-883-8846 (info@sunlightsupply.com) at Sunlight supply....now. Gotta say, the good old boys that Big Mike is always talking about? Seems to be the real deal.

High Sensibowl and :welcome: as a newer member to the 420Mag clan.

+Reps for the excellent thread subject and link. I didn't watch the video but read a lot of the comments. Dial-up sux! I use AN and have for 10 years. With all the crap Big Mike gets thrown at him I just got to stay with a Canadian company that does so much for the cannabis community.

That Craig loser has just sunk his own battleship! LOL

L8r.

:peace:

I enjoy the AN videos. Big Mike is quite a character. AN supports the cannabis community and their products must be good to bring on this kind of heat. I fully support Advanced Nutrients and will not buy any NGW or Sunlight products if I can help it.

Heck, Big Mike just produced another video and told us not to buy one of his products. There was a better product then his and we should get that. Now that's class...

OverGrow

Back
Top Bottom