Hydro: Mephisto Genetics Sour Stomper & Samsquanch OG

BirdieNumNum

Tying some Mephisto Genetics Artisanals.

Just popped 5 Sour Stomper and 2 Samsquanch OG seeds into Rootit cubes to germinate.

Planned growth media is DWC using Dutch Pro Auto Hydo nutes after Canna Start nutes under Quantum Boards in an indoor tent.

Samsquanch OG

Size -
70 to 90cm
Structure - Bushy
Indica/Sativa - 60/40
Cycle Time - 70 to 75 days from sprout
Yield - 100 to 150g
Aroma - Typical OG markers of taste and smell
Taste - Earthy, heavy, pungent, sour, skunky.
Effect - Relaxing and sedative can induce a pleasant dreamy state.
Medicinal Benefits - Increases a feeling of general well-being, can be used to good effect for appetite stimulation.
Cannabinoids - TBA
Extract information - Super, super tasty strain for any extraction work.

Sour Stomper

Size -
50 to 70cm
Structure - Starts off squat but stretches
Indica/Sativa - 50/50
Cycle Time - 60 to 65 days from sprout
Yield - 120 to 150 grams
Aroma - Delicious sweet red grape infused with a raw funky to meaty edge. Powerful
Taste - Grapey with piney-lemony undertones
Effect - Glorious, hitting all the pleasure zones, euphoric and feel good vibes. Brings a sunny shine to a cloudy day
Medicinal Benefits - Anti-depressant qualities
Cannabinoids - TBA
Extract information - Frost drips off this girl, perfect candidate for extractions

20191028_184338.jpg

20191028_184346.jpg

Chopped the legs on one of my 100l Flexible DWC tanks so these seedlings can stay in the in the same net pot for the entirety of their lifespan and I don't have to have 100l of starter reservoir.

Growing them next to some flowering Auto Cheese as I have read that the RH range is less important than many seem to believe (so they can grow in the same tent as flowering plants)

All seeds popped but I dropped one (SS) and stood on it but I only want to end up with 2 to 3 plants..

Neglecting these atm as I have a Auto Cookies grow just about to need harvesting.

Not too worried as will have these in a fresh 100l tank under great lights in a week or so.

20191206_235327.jpg

Chopped the top shoot off 2 larger ones.
Now in a full tank 80l
EC 1.56
Ph 6.0

Dutch Pro auto hydro nutes
Root IT
Multi Total
Rhizotonic
CalMag

I am seriously neglecting these. Stuck them in their 100l DWC and under the lights and don't check them for days on end....

Flowering now.. Some signs of deficiencies and 50% of the water gone 4.9 Ph and 1.5 EC

Soooo. Dropped the lights right down and given them a foliar spray.

More RO water onj the way so I can top up the tank in 12 hrs or so.

Added Dutch Pro hydro Auto Bloom mix 100ml of each of A and B plus 50ml Canna PK 14/15 or whatever its called and Canna Boost 50ml of.

Ph now 6 and Ec 2.1 - expect them to survive until; the new 50l or so of RO water is added to the tank.

Thne the lights can go back up thus avoiding them getting burnt from the foliar spray.

Already producing resin.

Now topped up with RO water. Lights back up.

Will adjust ph once it has settled.

Added more Canna Boost. Canna Pk 13/14 and another 50ml of Dutch Pro Hydro Auto bloom A and same of B

Stompers showing some serious signs of deficiencies which is no surprise as I neglected them with weak grow nutes for a week or so. Now on full strength bloom nutes. flowers and resin smell great.

20191218_025150.jpg
20191218_025156.jpg
20191218_025204.jpg

20191218_025228.jpg
20191218_025319.jpg
20191218_025323.jpg

And the Samsquatch (in the same 100l tank) is suffering a bit too and a lot smaller than the Sour Stompers which are at the front in the wide pic.

Have added 2 100w QBs to get more light to it so hopefully it will improve (1 above it and 1 to the right side).

20191218_025247.jpg

Wilted, died after res change, Think water was way too cold ......

Another res change with just RO water and a little calmag didn't rectify the problem.

Live and learn. Next time I will take better care and use an aquarium heater.

Got some smoke out of em...

Back
Top Bottom