Hydro nutes for soil

Groundtop

So I use GH Maxi Gro products and i have read a lot that you can use these nutrients for soil as well. It has a 10-5-14 ration. Roth hydroponics I used half of recommended dose per gallon, should I do the same for soil if it is ok to use? Just wondering if anyone else has used it

Attachments

• 20180927_185454.jpg
    20180927_185454.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 24
I have no clue about soil but have been reading some different feeding schedules and was surprised to see that most soil schedules call for less than hydro that's about all the help I am for ya maybe search the journals alot of people run gh so that's a plus

I have no clue about soil but have been reading some different feeding schedules and was surprised to see that most soil schedules call for less than hydro that's about all the help I am for ya maybe search the journals alot of people run gh so that's a plus
Thanks for the reply. I did do some research and people do use this maxigrow nutes for veg, and they use the maxibloom for flowers, in soil. Even the back of the bag says to use the same ratio as you would with hydro into soil. However, I will feed slow and see if they like it or hate it! Ps my garden outside is mostly different types of exotic peppers I cross. Naga viper + ghost peppers + serannos. I cross them all and make hybrids. This year I couldn't hold any blooms on them, they kept falling off. I switched to maxibloom 2 teaspoons per 2 gallons twice a day [I use a 2 gallons on all of my jalalenos lol obviously not just on one. Ever since I use that maxibloom. BAM! Blooms galore and peppers until winter. I usually try to experiment with jalapenos and peppers before I go into my Mary Jane!

It's been a while since I grew in spoil but using hydro nuts might make the soil too hot.

Good soil has base nutrients already in it, hydro nuts are designed to provide most all nutrients soil-less plants need.

I wouldn't use soil with hydro nuts but I'm not familiar with maxi grow.

I hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom