Hydro Nutes in soil

dynamohum

I have been using Advanced Nutrients PH perfect on this last grow. I guess I was looking for a simple way to fertilize. it seems to have worked. Not sure of the mixture ration per gal.of water. I have used fox farm for a long time but I had a hard time with ph & I also believe nute lock. I have also used Earth Juice. Any of you long-time soil people have any info that may make better sense then what I'm doing. If this is just wrong some please let me know. But my WW is as pretty as I've ever seen. I reckon I'm overthinking this thing & it ain't that big of a deal.

If you are going to stay soil check out mega crop.

^^^This. You'll also save a ton of money going from one of the most expensive, to one cheapest, most effective products on the market. MrSauga uses it with Miracle Gro Organic soil. I use it with a peat based soil-less mix. Works wonders in either.

20191226_204634.jpg
20191226_204606.jpg
20191226_204634.jpg
20191226_204606.jpg

I came from AN PH perfect. It’s the wrong PH for soil plants. I did the same thing and used it for a soil grow. Things seemed fine until flower then all went to hell. It may work for awhile but your likely going to have issues by the end.
I came from AN PH perfect. It’s the wrong PH for soil plants. I did the same thing and used it for a soil grow. Things seemed fine until flower then all went to hell. It may work for awhile but your likely going to have issues by the end.
I guess I failed to mention also as I was finishing up I was using Fox Farm bloom

I have been using Advanced Nutrients PH perfect on this last grow. I guess I was looking for a simple way to fertilize. it seems to have worked. Not sure of the mixture ration per gal.of water. I have used fox farm for a long time but I had a hard time with ph & I also believe nute lock. I have also used Earth Juice. Any of you long-time soil people have any info that may make better sense then what I'm doing. If this is just wrong some please let me know. But my WW is as pretty as I've ever seen. I reckon I'm overthinking this thing & it ain't that big of a deal.
Your plants look great! I have used the AN product and have nothing but praise for it. I use only ro water, as the company recommends, and I have been getting great results, and the ph perfect part seemed to work fine on my plants right through to the end on three different grows. Unfortunately in Canada they had some licensing problems or something and that product has been temporarily removed. I am using Emerald Harvest, his brothers company, and it works great as well although the ph needs to be set each time, for me 3-4 ml of ph up to 19 litres( about 5 gallons).

I grow in sunshine #4 peat "soil", as the AN company recommends, and I run the nutes , (Advanced Sensi grow/bloom or the Emerald Harvest products) at no more than 3ml/litre in RO water. This gives me a base EC of about 1600, which leaves a little room for the Big Bud additive which at 50% rate brings my nutes EC during flowering to 2000. I have had no trouble at these rates although one trick I use is once a week I water from the top with the nutes diluted by half but typically give her 2 gallons to push any stored soil nutrients down to the roots. The rest is given at the full 3ml/l rate from the bottom, typically a gallon two or three times a week in my 15 gallon pots.

Here's some pix of my last run on AN's Sensi line.

Back
Top Bottom