Hydro or Soil? 2nd grow

Okay seen my new grow space today its a bit awkward and a bit on the cold side but its there's abit of space! One more problem theres only space for one grow tent and either side of the rooms at an angel (attic) so possibly thinking of constructing a grow room? What would the best cheapest way to be for this? I will get some sort of way to keep the tent warm during light off hours possible them tubular greenhouse heaters

Sent from my NEM-L51 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You can purchase attic tents with a apex roof! Or just make a box from plywood and use Mylar on the inside and maybe a door out of Mylar as a curtain all depends how creative you are I guess lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You can purchase attic tents with a apex roof! Or just make a box from plywood and use Mylar on the inside and maybe a door out of Mylar as a curtain all depends how creative you are I guess lol

Silly as it sounds I didnt even know they made such a thing till just! :-D going to measure up soon and hopefully ill be able to get one!

Look into it pal there's quite a few different sizes but most seem to have the roof going length ways rather to width if that makes sense ..

Look into it pal there's quite a few different sizes but most seem to have the roof going length ways rather to width if that makes sense ..

Have a choice of 2 different attics tbf I might just use them both getting a bit ahead of myself but oh well just means ill be able to stock up for the next 6months (hopefully!)

Due to unforeseen circumstances (breaking into my brothers house to find him strung up) unsure of what the plans will be over the next few weeks it will have to go ahead sooner or later as im going to need my medicine but its not really at the top of my too do list right now

I don't want to compare my life with yours but I know I think I know where you're at
And believe me when you will become stronger than ever after time so much love and keep fighting sorry if I sound deep but I've had a drink and a smoke .

I don't want to compare my life with yours but I know I think I know where you're at
And believe me when you will become stronger than ever after time so much love and keep fighting sorry if I sound deep but I've had a drink and a smoke .

Thank you brother it was hard to break it to our little brother.. anyone have any thoughts on treating depression with weed? Without making it worse..?

Back
Top Bottom