Hydro RW drip system construct?

slantedenerou

I'm trying to create a RW slab table. Using 4ft. slabs and a drip system. I was looking for advice on how to go about getting started. If anyone knows of a cheap way of doing this, I would love to hear any ideas! I am mainly concernced with finding the resevoirs or containers for the RW slabs. I previously bought a Optimum Growth Drip System, which was a partial DIY type sys. I love it! However, I'd like to do it a little bit cheaper this time. So if you have any advice on finding materials, and where to go, I would appreciate it. I'm mainly concernced with the slab containers, tubing ect.. THNX

Don't forget Petsmart too! They have a good selection of waterpumps/airpumps/airstones etc... And I've noticed that a lot of times they are right next to each other too for some reason. Not sure why but it works for me.

Home depot, lowes and walmart are every growers best friend. You can find anything you could need to build every type of system out there. Minus items like rockwool, net pots etc.

The have rockwool at miners ACE (big ones too) ...where i'm at :grinjoint:

I'm trying to create a RW slab table. Using 4ft. slabs and a drip system. I was looking for advice on how to go about getting started. If anyone knows of a cheap way of doing this, I would love to hear any ideas! I am mainly concernced with finding the resevoirs or containers for the RW slabs. I previously bought a Optimum Growth Drip System, which was a partial DIY type sys. I love it! However, I'd like to do it a little bit cheaper this time. So if you have any advice on finding materials, and where to go, I would appreciate it. I'm mainly concernced with the slab containers, tubing ect.. THNX

YOU SHOULD GOOGLE THE documentary " I GROW CHRONIC"

Mr.Green shows a cheap way to build drip and ebb, this was so great its what got me motivated to go hydro. Its very detailed and right on. He does it all DIY>

agree with the folks here. home depot and walmart put my drip system together, and pretty cheap. I use straight home sprinkler system parts and pond style pumps. even use a rainbird timer for my pump systems. for reservoirs - plastic storage bins work just fine.

good luck - bog

Back
Top Bottom