Hydro set-up... ANY GOOD? HELP

Looks good for a small 6 plant setup. If you want to learn more about hydro this is a good hands on way to go about it.

i would go to lowes and buy some 5g buckets and a fish tank air pumps and some air lines .. easy to build and cheap.. i did hydro once that way and it was great for my first time..

look man jast the set up cost me 40$ 2 galon withe all the palstic and the water pamp without the lite and the fan and i put 2 plant but i can mor .
it dependent on you man...:allgood:
Picture_0014.jpg

look man jast the set up cost me 40$ 2 galon withe all the palstic and the water pamp without the lite and the fan and i put 2 plant but i can mor .
it dependent on you man...:allgood:
Picture_0014.jpg

your resovoir, if i'm not mistaken, needs to be light proof as light promotes the gowth of algae.

lowes cost more than home depot. most of the other stuff you can get at walmart. I keep only two buckets to a pump. If you try to plumb more in it will steal air from you down line buckets. besides at $11 per air pump from walmart its cheaper than the ones from the hydro and they pump good. get the large ones.

Cannabis Sativa and Indica seems in my opinion not run terribly well in a bubbler environment, I would recommend doing some independent research. I like to look on youtube and see what people are doing. I grow chronic is a decent hydroponic introduction, it can be found on google videos. But if all else fails here is IL's quick get list.

1 20Gallon (more or less, but 20 G is easy to move) $5-8 walmart
1 80-110GPH water pump $15-20 pet store, hyrdroponic shop
1 2x4 flood tray $5-$100 (varies depending durability) lowes,depot, hydro shop
1 tube 3' fitting the pump. $1 pet store hyrdo shop
1 tube 3' almost any fit $1 pet store hydro shop
1 silicon glue $5-9 pet store lowes depot
1 15 min timer $5-9 pet store lowes walmart
X Mesh pots $1-5 hyrdo store
X Rockwool $1-5 hydro store
X Hydrotron $28 50l hydro store

So for around $30-40 dollars you can have a decent setup.

I can go on how to set it up if you want.

Back
Top Bottom