Hydro/Soil, 14 Bag Seed, 2 Kush, CFL/HID

marrons

Hey whats up yall, well i have decided to attempt to get my thumb green again after my first attempt, which didn't come out too bad i'll show them to u guys in about a week when i get em down. This time i decided to go hydro, 3 DWC setups and since more than i had expected poped out i put the rest in the remaining FF soil i had. Im going with technaflora BC nutes, for both hydro and soil.
0922002029.jpg

They seem to work really well, i havn't seen any problems with the babies yet. even corrected my first f*** up with the MG soil and MG food. those ones are doing well after they got some TLC
0920001621aa.JPG

there's part of it, the tall 1 is 1/3 that was sativa dominant and towered over the rest :p

I'll post the pics i have from start to what they are now.
1007002219.jpg

1007002219a.jpg

1012001553a.jpg

1022002027.jpg

1022002028.jpg

1022002027a.jpg

1022002028b.jpg

these are just the hydro ones, the ones in soil have already preflowered and im keeping them in the flowering box.
so i have more on the camera, didn't notice they were still that tall, i've been vegging them the whole time the first batch has been in the flower box, about 7 weeks. I picked out clones and started sexing them 2 weeks ago, so another week and i should b able to tell which is which, then in the box they will go :p oh and the ones vegging are about 2 feet tall atm, all topped about 3 times, I'm going to put them in a scrog when they go into the box, and get another 250 watt light to accomodate the rest.

I'll post more pics of where they're at when i get them snapped :p

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom