Hydro tub scrog

mary_juana420

I am starting a grow in my closet and am going to have a space umm.. about 8 ft tall 2-3 ft wide and about 4 ft long i want to replicate stratlogics hydrobucket scrog but with a few difrences. i want to use a tub insted of a bucket and do two plants but still keep the cd case lid thing that stratlogic had goin on.i will be using some plants that have been flowered to make sure that they are girls then reveged. the strain is from my hometown and is killer shit that is grown in the mountains i thought it would be cool to take that and go hydro.. i plan to use cfls the whole way through but alot of those buggers i also plan to use dyna-gro and dyna-bloom for nutes along with ph up and down. and tap water filtered through a brita filter. any and all questions and comments about what you think i should do or any sugestions in general would be great. ive been floating around here for a while so i feel like i know everyone already... stratlogic im callin u out for some help buddy since i saw ur yield and i like it boss too u did a cfl grow too.

ill be putting the plants in on wed ill try to get some pics up then.
how many cfls do i need im thinking about 12 for two plants and build a hood.
also is my nutrient choice good anybody grown with it before.
i have to go to my hometown to get baby ladies on wed. the strain though is
home grown from arkansas grown in the mountains good shit for taste and potencey grown in soil ,but what will hydro do taste and quality wise???

thanks ... i really don`t have a hydro store anywhere around me and i want some rockwool cubes and clay pellets any sugestion on where to get a good grow medium e.g walmart somewhere and a friend of mine used fish tank gravel for his grow medium is that ok pro con

your using one check out ebay, grow stores on line are good. even good deals on amazon some times lol

hey , i was lookin for my choice of cfls and i found some 3 setting and it goes to 56 watts or 150 of floresent.
is 56 gonna do it for vegging about 12 bulbs?
and how much heat will that create?

also how tall should the scrog screen be.

if you do a scrog your yield sill be higher than the 12/12 no mercy with the 12/12 you will have 1 dense cola.
it depends on what you want to do, tasty weight or a tasty dense nug.
12/12 normally about 90 days or less
scrog 90+ days

i saw some hps and mh lights at ace and i was thinkin about investing but i am unfamilar with ballasts should i just stick with cfls or go to 400 w mh and 400w hps ? also i have decided to do 12/12 for this one

oh and i also got the 42 watt cfls i got my money so over the next few days ill have pics

alright im set up with the hydro tub and im goin 12/12
right now i have one plant that is about 3 weeks old 2 weeks flowering and looking good the tips got brown when i transplanted into hydro but i cut the brown parts off and its looking good
more are coming behind it

i bought a video camera but i dont know how to upload vids or shold i just post a link from youtube or something

shaggie420 that carter thing is awesome

i like it one of the few pres that stated it so plainly no beating around the bush in that quote lol
cant wait to see pics everything sounds great
i dont know about videos but maybe you tube works to........

Back
Top Bottom