Hydro users: what are your feeding schedules?

sillyputty

How many feedings and duration of each one (ex. 1/2 hr, 1 hr, etc) during 24 hours on, 16/8 and 12/12? I'd like to know how they compare to mine.

I'll assume you mean, specifically ebb and flow growers? Typically it'll be 15 minutes to 30 minutes on. 2-3 times per day.
Yes, sorry, ebb and flow. Do you use 2-3 x day on both vegetative and flowering? What about when the light is off, do you schedule a feeding to keep the roots from drying out?

hey bro...

im using a top feeding drip system, 4x 15litre pots with hydroton as the grow medium, im using a 30 litre quantity of water/nutes in a 60 litre res.
im going with growzilla a and b(with nitrozome for added boost), and will move into budzilla a and b for flowering(with headmaster to boost).
at present i feed every 3 hours for 20 mins using 120mils of growzilla a AND b per 30 litres giving me an ec reading af approx 1.8(18 cf).
im on 24 hour light cycle at present and will up nutes to 2.0 ec with next res change in about 5 days, when i go into flowering i will up ec to 2.4 on same time schedule of every 3 hours for 20mins.

just a brief rundown of what im doing albeit with top feeding drip system.

best of luck for your grows dude!

peace

Back
Top Bottom