Hydro White Rhino

Today's day 50 of 12/12 couldnt get any pics up tonight but I will tommorw. The leafs are starting to turn yellow and the buds are giving there final push. Couldn't find my microscope today but a couple days ago the trichs were 90% clouldy 10% amber. Gonna chop her at half and half most likely.

Heres the pics from day 57.

Day 50 12/12

photo_25_.JPG

photo_24_.JPG

photo_23_.JPG

Harvested the very top 5 buds 2 days ago for morning meds. This is day 56 of 12/12 for the rest of the plant. Theres more yellowing an some of the seeds are starting to pop open the calyxs. I had a blue dream that turned out to be male that pollinated a few buds on this plant.

Day 56 12/12

photo_35_1.JPG

photo_27_.JPG

Sorry its so blurry the iphone is only so good haha. But you can see the split in the calyx where the seed is going to pop through.

Very nice grow. I have two White Rhinos and two Snow Whites that are in day 14 of 12/12. You have given me lots of encouragement here. I guess it's time for me to share some of my pics as well.
Peace

Day 63 and I can see the finish line. Vaped some of the rhino fresh off the plant and shit was it good. Heres a few pics gonna be cutting her down in a week.

photo_39_1.JPG

photo_40_.JPG

Chopped her down a couple days ago and hung her up to dry and now shes curing. She put out an ounce almost on the dot. Pretty fluffy bud tho but I was expecting it. Pics later today and a smoke report in a week. This journal is complete thanks for those who followed and check out my next gen dynamite and big buddah autoflower coco grow. Peace.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom