Hydro

piff

Some Dro.. Paid 130 for a 1/2... Which is VERY cheap for where I am from.
It doesnt look too good but its actually quite good. Very strong taste.
This is about 2 grams short because I already smoked some! :grinjoint:

CIMG0729.JPG

CIMG0727.JPG

If there is no seed in them we call those beasters or middies or regs because of the dried compressed look. If its seeded then its swag.
Decent price for middies. If it was dro or kb then it probally would go for 200 or so.
Thanks for sharing.

If there is no seed in them we call those beasters or middies or regs because of the dried compressed look. If its seeded then its swag.
Decent price for middies. If it was dro or kb then it probally would go for 200 or so.
Thanks for sharing.

Trust me , its not dry! Some sticky stuff. No seeds either.
I usually pay 85 for 1/4s but he cut me a deal.:cool:

130 a half is crazy for that dude i pay 150 for an oz of stuff that looks better then that theres a few seeds but way less stems.. i just dont think its worth it man

To me man...It doesn't look all that good, but one think I will say is that it's all relative to your location and personal opinion.

I mean, sometimes you get a bag that doesn't look to impressive...or it's short and it's easy to get disappointed over something like that. But at the end of the day you need to take a toke of your green and ask yourself "does this look like (insert amount here) dollars worth?" or "am I satisfied with what I have". In other words, don't put too much concern in the weight or how dank your bud is, the most important thing is that you enjoy what your smoking and it gets you to the place that you want to be.

Trust me, you didn't get beat man. I know guys down south who report they pay 70 bucks an 8th for something like that...It's not that their getting ripped off, it's just all about the market and your connections.

Happy smoking!

Back
Top Bottom