Hydro1000 - 2016 - Perlite/Hempy Bucket - Multi-Strain - Perpetual Grow

Hey, nice update over there hydro! More clones all around I see.. Seems kind of strange that you are having such problems with calcium even though you upped the nutes that much. Is it possible it could be something else? Ph is still sitting where you need it when you get your runoff? Maybe you should just find some calcium supplements and dissolve them in your mix haha (joking) Wish I knew more about this sort of situation, if anything I will be able to learn from you if this happens to me. I am still learning the whole nutrient thing since I was always an outdoor grower before moving here. Hope ya get er figured out though my friend, or at least keep it under control. Best of luck all around!

Hey, nice update over there hydro! More clones all around I see.. Seems kind of strange that you are having such problems with calcium even though you upped the nutes that much. Is it possible it could be something else? Ph is still sitting where you need it when you get your runoff? Maybe you should just find some calcium supplements and dissolve them in your mix haha (joking) Wish I knew more about this sort of situation, if anything I will be able to learn from you if this happens to me. I am still learning the whole nutrient thing since I was always an outdoor grower before moving here. Hope ya get er figured out though my friend, or at least keep it under control. Best of luck all around!

Yes if I had a place to get calcium supplements or lime around here, trust me I would. But I think I have slowed it a bit I watered today and ph is good I added 15ml micro which contains 5% calcium and added bloom at 12ml. Green is going back to some leaves but the others are calcium crispy which I don't like. Other then that everything looks alright I think.

All 4 Green Crack clones are still alive which is really good since I lost all 6 of the last ones. I'll update later after I upload pictures.

Well just a quick update I watered Tracey#2 just before lights out she in a 2.5 gallon pail she was dry tonight again she is starting to become a twice a day watering. I upped her nutrients as my gut is telling me she is just getting the min nutrient she needs, we will see how she looks come morning then I will adjust each girl accordingly before the next feeding. I see now where an EC meter would be handy.(future investment definitely) I'm sure I'm in the right track, just limited supplies at the moment.

Here is Tracey#2 before being watered
image10720.jpeg

#2 is looking great, love how spread out your canopy is on this lady. My next round will have some more training now that I know how the 2 strains are going to grow. I don't dare to pull on them branches now.
Looks like you got a bit of clawed tips there on her?

#2 is looking great, love how spread out your canopy is on this lady. My next round will have some more training now that I know how the 2 strains are going to grow. I don't dare to pull on them branches now.
Looks like you got a bit of clawed tips there on her?

She perks up a lot after watering but the older leaves are affected with calcium def. I hope I got that rectified we will soon see.

Just a quick update, I posted this over on dick23rk page so figured cut and paste this little bit

funny that the ph rise is so extreme, my ph never moved for the longest time and like you I'm dealing with big ph spikes at the moment. I have flushed and flushed to where there's nothing in the perlite, then I add nutes 1/2 strength or full strength and ph spikes again within 2 days I'm setting my ph at 5.1 when I water and by mid afternoon it's 6.2 - 6.5.
I have been giving straight ph water a second time each day to get my numbers back in check.
Today I mix up 1 litre of water with 1 tsp Epson salt and 5ml b1 and misted the girls tonight I will let you know how they look in the morning.

image10851.jpeg
image10852.jpeg

I thought I got a good pic of tracey#2, apparently not. If you look just below the flowers you can see the dying leaves (below)
image10855.jpeg

Blueberry And a flower
image10846.jpeg
image10847.jpeg

White Widow and a flower
image10857.jpeg
image10856.jpeg

Green Crack
image10853.jpeg
image10854.jpeg

Tracey#3
image10848.jpeg
image10849.jpeg
image10850.jpeg

I will post how the foliage spray went in the morning
Thanks for stopping by!!!

Sorry all I gotta run flying out for work and gone until late summer.
Thanks all for following I hope to be back in the fall and we will start another grow

Sorry all I gotta run flying out for work and gone until late summer.
Thanks all for following I hope to be back in the fall and we will start another grow

Aww, my hempy bucket buddy is taking off!! :thedoubletake:

Glad you got some work though, rough times down here in the southeast right now. Oilfield work by chance?

I wish ya the best of luck in your journey my friend! Thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge here and giving me advice or help when needed. Hope all the ladies will be well taken care of, you will have some good meds when you come back home.

Until next time, best of luck and take care out there! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom