Sorry jamthe3, I am going to have to partially disagree with you based on my experience.
Yes it kills bacteria, but only the roots that have been to severally damaged die. It depends on how soon the problem is found ultimately, and how many mi/gal is used to correct the problem.
oxygenates the root zone and pretty much kills ALL bacteria, good or bad...and soon to die roots ta boot.
I am not disagreeing that it kills bacteria or not, I agreed it does.
My disagreement was with the statement "...and soon to die roots ta boot", because it does not if it is used properly.
Hence the partial disagreement.