Hydrologist's Pertetual RDWC Grow - Bubba Chunk - C99 - Pineapple - Tarzan Strains

Re: Hydrologist's Pertetual RDWC Grow - Bubba Chunk - C99 - Pineapple - Tarzan Strain

lol thats some crazy shit, lol sorry about that hydro.. im sure you know how it is when you start reminiscing, you just keep goin and goin lol, specailly good smokin times..

Re: Hydrologist's Pertetual RDWC Grow - Bubba Chunk - C99 - Pineapple - Tarzan Strain

sorry guys been very busy/depressed as of late. Things will get better and I will offer a full update the minute I can borrow a digi cam and get some new pics up. Plants are doing :thumb: so I still got that going for me thank god.

Hydrologism outism.

Boo Bruins :-( go canucks :,-(

Big smiles, bro! Big smiles! Life is too short to let it get you down long, bro!

Looking good Hydrologist seems we have similar taste in historic quotes and grow media..lol Im grabbing a seat and some goodies to roll up in for this one check my grow out also its linked in the sig my girls need some attention, Im new as hell here..but not to the grow world..good luck plants lookin mighty fine in their nute wine..:goodjob:

Hydro - hope you perk up buddy, hate to hear things aren't too peachy lately. Hang in there brother. X

nice thread....congrats on being the winner :yummy:

Hi Blue Planet -

Just received some of your nutrients as part of winning the MOTM contest, and I'm really excited to give them a try. I'm planning on using them for my next grow - most likely in a month or so. I'll be happy to share my thoughts and plan on posting a journal. Thank you for providing this really great prize for the 420 contests, and for getting involved in the community here. :thumb:

@hydro - hurry back when you can buddy, miss seeing you around!

Hey Hydro, I haven't been getting all of my notifications, but thought I'd get caugt up, and I just saw your last post. I know we dont kick it a lot, but wanted to stop by and tell you that you have a lot of friends here, and we all wish the best for you. Its hard seeing someone in pain and not being able to do anything about it, but what I can do is tell you that no matter how bad things may seem, there is always another side of that to come out of. Depression is no punk, its no stranger to me either. Just remember to ALWAYS make the right decisions regarding how you handle your state of mind, how you treat others, and how you allow others to treat you. Not sure how all that rambling happened, I'm not even high yet....Keep your head up bro....:peacetwo:

Hey guys,
I apologise for being away for so long and for the random mysterious "im depressed" cry for help lol. Please understand its nothing serious, just going through some changes in my life and trying to get off some medication I won't go into detail about that's been ripping me up lately, but every day it gets alittle easier and alittle better. My ambitions and Motion has been all but zapped from me, though the one thing that is always a constant is checking the PH, the PPM changing the rez, scrubbing the buckets, pruning and repeat.

In other words the garden has helped me tremendously. Also I've shied away because my access to a working digital camera has been severely haulted, but I was able to borrow one from a friend today luckily. The Perpetualism is working out great, july 19th i'll be harvesting what im guessing will end up being an LB as my room mate finished his last harvest and hooked me up with his brand new 600 watt lumatek with super lumens, a 600 watt hps digilux bulb and radiant 8 hood to go with it, plus all his other gear as he's moving to austrailia and wont be able to take it AND THE TIME IS DRAWING CLOSE THAT I'LL GET TO TURN HIS ROOM INTO THE GROW ROOM!!! WOOO!!!!!!!

Very exciting stuff,
saving the best for last I also wanted to note that I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SWITCHED TO BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS AS MY BASE FROM THAT CRAP ASS ADVANCED NUTRIENTS! Don't get me wrong Im still using the Advanced Nutrients since I bought it but when it runs out I probably won't be buying anymore of it, unless it turns out I miss the Kushi Kush and that is a possibility hehe. But yeah I thought i'd serve you guys up with some awesome pics of cycles 2 3 and the ultra new babie clones that just rooted which of coarse are now the new cycle 4 woo!!!!

Cycle 2 is @ day 39 out of 40 days and cycle 3 is in day 14 of the 12-12 and damn did cycle 3 ever pom pom-the fuck up! Must be the fact that im finally incorporating the best possible ratio's for my plants allll thanks to Corey from Blue Planet Nutrients. He informed me that I should dose as follows per gallon: 8-7-14 (veg/micro/bloom of blue planet) then another 5ml/gal of AN's Kushi Kush for the boost, 6ml of Humic Acids via Diamond Nectar from GH and for cycle 2 and when cycle 3 hits its 30 day mark I start feeding 1ml/3gal of Humbolt County's gravity and I just started my first dose of a weekly dose of Snow Storm Ultra!! Wooo hoo!!!

And here are those long awaited pics ENJOY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! I APRECIATE YOU ALL FOR CARING!!!!!

Hydrologist

cycle 4
100_23622.JPG
100_23601.JPG

cycle 3
100_23521.JPG
100_23111.JPG

100_23071.JPG
100_23062.JPG
100_23051.JPG
100_23041.JPG
100_23031.JPG
100_23001.JPG

Blue Planet Nutrients/Lumatek Ballast next to air "in" fan
000_00165.JPG
000_00133.JPG
100_22702.JPG

Cycle 2/bloom room
100_23132.JPG

100_23142.JPG
100_23162.JPG
100_23163.JPG
100_23234.JPG
100_23213.JPG
100_23203.JPG
100_23243.JPG
100_23273.JPG
100_23352.JPG
100_23371.JPG
100_23431.JPG
100_23472.JPG
100_23173.JPG
100_23473.JPG
100_23541.JPG

Hope you all enjoy!!!!
God is it ever gooood to be back! (p.s only showed half of cycle 3 the other 2 are sleeping durring the day...will get pictures one day but are just as tall as the other 2 in the bloom room all are aprox 47 inches tall from top of the buckets!!!!!) I LOVE GROWING GIANTS!!!! MORE ECONOMICAL/MORE DENSER WEIGHT!!!!

Great update! Glad to see everything is moving along as planned. I'm hoping to win one of these competitions so I can get some freebies too. I'm very interested in how the Blue Planet performs, since it is a fraction of the cost of most everything else.

Good to see you back, Hydro! Best of luck losing the pharma meds. That's never fun or comfortable. I'm sure glad to see you've been able to keep the garden going through it all...your ladies are beautiful. I'm looking forward to watching them grow. :ganjamon:

Hell Yeah, Blue Planet in da house :morenutes: :)

I am going to kick back and watch the show....
Brother, I can't wait to donate some of my new products to you (ready in 3 weeks!)

I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better my friend

:peace:

Hydro, my friend, you have a lot of love from all of us here at :420: so don't fret!! We are here for you buddy, and I know Someone personally that is always with you, and all of us. And BlueP, very gracious of you, I really am humbled by all the help you have been here and admire that very much. I hope your product is available at my local shop because I am definately gonna be giving them a shot. Peace to you all and God bless!!

Back
Top Bottom