Hydrologist's Pertetual RDWC Grow - Bubba Chunk - C99 - Pineapple - Tarzan Strains

HIGH EVERYONE! [/B][/COLOR] WELCOME TO HYDROLOGISTS RECIRCULATING DEEP WATER CULTURE PROGRESSIVE CANNABIS GROW JOURNAL
Man it's been a few weeks since i've really posted on this forum. That sucks. So with the creation of this journal I plan to get right back in it like never before!

As you Can see from the image below, My grow room has changed a lot! From a giant bloom room to now-a dope ass RDWC veg room with Seedlings of Pre 98 Bubba KushXC99-BlueberryXC99 Pineapple. I'll get into just what those strains on later, for now I just wanna get this new thread up.
100_20371.JPG

100_20464.JPG
100_20441.JPG

100_2061.JPG

A few other things i've changed up to this point includes the type of

Nutrients i'm using. I'm still sticking with base from Dutch Master's Gold zone GROW formula's A&B as my base.
100_20291.JPG

But i've decided to add Advanced Nutrients CarboLoad as my carbo-the one main thing my Veg and Bloom Nutrient Line Ups have been missing. So far I've noticed a change in pase as i've continued to up the strength about once a week.
rsz_100_2033.jpg

Now I'm not sure if too many of you are familiar with how Carbo's work and/or how Humic and Fulvic Acids apply to them. But from what I have gathered over the coarse of the last two weeks is that if your like me and are growing DWC or RDWC-specifically with Hydroton as your main medium, then your already using a technique that isn't optimal for Harboring large colonies of Beneficial Bacteria's and Fungi's (unless you modify your system to be a top feed) and its Beneficial Bacteria's that are responsible for breaking down LARGE carbohydrate Molecules and in simplest terms spoon feed them to the plant or synthesize them into other chemicals useful to the plant.
But DWC doesn't harbor these large efficient Colonies so what do we do if we want/need carbo's? The answer lays in Humic and Fulvic acids. One helps basically "shrink" these large Carbo Molecules while the other helps swell the cells in the roots in order to better acomodate these larger Molecules to enter the plant and hence this vital carbo nutrient is now available to a once unavailable root zone. But don't forget, your other nutrients are ALSO being positively effected by this process in the same manner as the Carbo's!

Pretty neat hu? Now your probably thinking that sounds pretty expensive just to make carbo's available to your plant. Well when you look at it weather you want to feed Carbo's to your plant directly or to your Beneficials your looking at droping some cash either way. I droped 30 dollars on Fulvic and Himic acids combined. While Beneficials are $40-50+ for a small jar.

At the moment i'm using these:
General Hydroponics Diamond Nectar is comprised of Humic Acids:
100_20344.JPG

:morenutes:
AND Organicares Humega for Fulvic acids (Note: in California due to some wack terrorists paranoid legislation private citizens cannot purchase i think its pure or just..fulvic acids in general? not sure havn't read the bill this is word of mouth, SO the only way to get Fulvics legally in cali and under the radar is through products like Humega where they hide the fulvic composition from the label basically. ask me more about this if interested its a little crazier than I want to get into at this point)
rsz_100_2030.jpg

Along with switching out the Nutrients i'm also using slightly different bulbs
For Veg I'm using Hortilux's 400 watt Blue MH bulb
in the other im using using a USHIO bulb for the first time I might add. It's there 400 watt HiLuxGrow blue bulb. So far i've noticed that the USHIO puts off a blue that is close to the blue that blue CFL's put off where as the Hortilux puts off a paper white with a hint of orange tint.
100_20571.JPG

Now for Bloom i've gone all out AGAIN! :thumb:
I CAN'T HELP IT I JUST LOVE HPS BULBS AHHH!
I ordered a 57,000 Lumen 400 watt C.A.P. DIGILUX HPS BULB
AND another Brand New Hortilux 400 watt HPS
Pretty excited about DigiLux
100_20581.JPG

I mean....Just look at that bulb. :cool:
100_2060.JPG

I think I'm ready for a couple more cycles of grow now don't you?

The grow plan is this: Keep turning out Bubba Chunk plants every month perpetually.
In the mean time sprout seeds from two strains:
1. Pre 98 Bubba KushXC99 BluebarryXC99 Pineapple (Suppose to have the Speed of Cinerella 99-50 day flower cycle-with the weight on bubba kush and the sent and taste of blueberry and pineapple :Rasta:

2. TarzanXUnknown. (Just ganna call this one Tarzan. Don't worry about looking it up you can't find it. Its a mix of a buch of mystery strains and was given that name then croseed with another unknown which has produced the seedlings I have today so i'm just ganna continue to refer to it as Tarzan.Atleast i've heard good things about it :slide:

I have a total of 16 sprouting in 5x5x5 inch pots with a composition of 60% Gold Label Coco and 40% Home Depot Perilite.

This is also my first time growing in Coco and SO Far I LIKE!

It reminds me of my old school Soil days, except with better results. Though I am also dealing with Hybrid Vigor-Read about this in Jorge Juarez's Grow Bible-But that Gen 1's of a Hybrid plant's offspring have this "hybrid vigor" which is the only time your going to get anything sprouting and growing faster than simply rooting clones which is traditionally the fastest method...Or something...That could be to reaching maturity. Though Idk cuz I know that Clones take the age of their parent.

Anyways So thats the new grow Journal This will be an ongoing perpetual grow to make things easy I'll just be here 24/7 when i'm not in contests like plant of the month and nug of the month and what not :smokin: lol.
AND on new comers pages trying to help people grow. Cuz that's also what this is all about

and thats what I plan on doing MUCh more now. Helping and talking MORE with others. I love this site and I have so much knowledge to share and theres always insaine ammounts of information out there if you just go and find it!

So welcome back everyone glad to have you and Can't wait to learn from all of you.

Hydrologist

Group 2 (Twinz-switching to flower in 10 days)
100_2049.JPG
100_2048.JPG
100_20465.JPG

:peacetwo::surf:

Re: Hydrologist's pertetual rdwc grow-bubba chunk/c99-pineapple/tarzan strains

Hydro,
Nice setup! It looks like the Hydro-fairy made a stop by your place and put a bunch of gear in your closet.

I started my moms in the coco/perlite mix last month and am liking it. I water about every 4 days and they are doing great. I put some TRF nutes in the coco and just hit them with some R/O water until it drains out the side hole.

I need to get my new journal going this week too. I cut a bunch of clones on Friday, I was surprised at how many I was able to take from the moms and they could still give up more.

Are you going to top or fim those two before putting them into 12/12? I have become a fan of fimming them before putting them into bloom. The plants I did that to last grow out-produced by more than double.

I like the idea of a perpetual grow, I am trying to figure out how to get one to work in my area, I am just short on space. Although, I do have a semi-radical idea of how to solve that problem (I'll update you if I decide to do it).

I'll be following the grow.

Hydro,
Nice setup! It looks like the Hydro-fairy made a stop by your place and put a bunch of gear in your closet.

I started my moms in the coco/perlite mix last month and am liking it. I water about every 4 days and they are doing great. I put some TRF nutes in the coco and just hit them with some R/O water until it drains out the side hole.

I need to get my new journal going this week too. I cut a bunch of clones on Friday, I was surprised at how many I was able to take from the moms and they could still give up more.

Are you going to top or fim those two before putting them into 12/12? I have become a fan of fimming them before putting them into bloom. The plants I did that to last grow out-produced by more than double.

I like the idea of a perpetual grow, I am trying to figure out how to get one to work in my area, I am just short on space. Although, I do have a semi-radical idea of how to solve that problem (I'll update you if I decide to do it).

I'll be following the grow.

Not to sound too stupid...What is fimming??? Is it along the lines of supercropping or LSTing your plant??? Hope to find out what this is without looking like a huge bonehead!!!!!:tokin:

FIM is short for F%@* I Missed. It's a type of topping the plant, but instead of taking the entire top of new growth, you leave a small part of the new top in place and it will creates several new tops. Standard topping removes the entire new growth and results in two new "tops". You can then top those two tops to get 4 tops and so on (sounds like a shampoo commercial)

You want to leave about 10% of the top bud in place when you cut it. Some people just pinch it off with a thumbnail, others use scissors or a razor. I have seen recommendations to use a semi-circular cut instead of straight across. I just use my trimming scissors (keep them clean, I dip mine in isopropyl alcohol between cuts) and cut straight across. I do that to my clones as soon as they have roots to support new growth.

One of the forums has a pic of the fim'd top, also Cervantes has it on page 54 of his Grower's Bible. It is worth the $19 to buy it (Amazon). It's not rocket science, I'm amazed at how much abuse these plants can take and still thrive (they are weeds after all).

I appreciate the answer...Funny thing is, I was just reading somewhere that showed a diagram of exactly what you are saying and I just cut my clones like this a few days ago!! I just didn't know what the term was for this system...When I was reading about it, I thought it made a lot of sense so I did it myself..I'm just starting this but I'm sure it will do as you say it will...Thanks for taking the time to let me know, I LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY...:high-five:

damn this is a bad ass grow, lookin good dude!!! I also just started my second grow, if u got a minute check me out, way better then my first grow, and i agree with the coco, im also usin some soil wit coco in it, the soil that im using is some new shit that just came out, the guy where i buy my shit recommended it, its called Royal Gold- Basement Mix, extremely good shit, i got the description in my journal, shit is beyond good, but yea if you gotta minute check me out, i appreciate it...and again, u got a bad ass grow goin dude...

@SteveHman-
yo im glad to be back and thats so rad that we're both doing the same think with the coco-paralite mix, i remember right before going off into my own world for a bit that you mentioned something about growing mothers in a different medium then I read about these "hempy pots" Pots with 100% Paralite but screw that, I got to the hydroshop with this idea in mind and they changed me around and pointed me in the right direction with this 60-40 coco mix I got going.
Also I think we've taked about this before but Fiming is the main thing I always do to my plants I LOVE IT! Though i've never ran a control to see just how much of a difference it makes so I am stoked to hear you did and found that it does make a huge difference. Thanks to FIM I was able to get shapey as big and wide as she was. As far as these girls go i've already FIM'd one of them. The one on the right so far has been I guess you could say the most "fim receptive" so I cut her about...2 weeks ago and if you look you can see it branching in two directions. Like you do I will most likely add two more or 3 depending on how big she is in 10 days, i'll cut her that many times and flip her to 12/12 as you get the most out of it with that initial stretch :)).
Remember I got these clones from my buddie so I could get a jump start with some rooted clones? Well the one on the left was a bit fucked up and is now starting to finally take off, but it already came....topped kinda. So it has like 3 solid tops now and like the one on the right I will most likely FIM cut her 2 or 3 times like a day before 12/12.
Dude we tottaly grow on almost the same wave length :thumb: pretty bad ass haha

@ Wallobee-Yo homie glad to see another new friend so hungry for knowledge as guys like Stevehman and I are. It will serve you well.
I just wanted to throw it out there that you might not be fully understanding this FIM technique. I read above that you said you took your clones with this technique? If you practed FIM correctly this would almost be IMPOSSIBLE unless you had a soooooooper minature clone set up. like...this would be a 1/16 inch-1/8th of an inch tall clone! I mean....do it sounds stoney lol but...I just don't thinkm thats what you did? I can make a little video for you if you wish?

Take it easy guys glad to have both of you hitn my journal first!

-Hydrologist

P.S headed up to the hills today to hang out with my Grand Master Grower Friend and give him a day of my labor in return for a new air pump I need to power the last two bubble buckets more efficiently. Will write about it and possibly post pics when I get back!!
:peacetwo:

Got the :popcorn: and a chair, looking forward to this my man!

Great setup and I'm liking the descriptions and detail you are laying down, GREAT start.
Plants are looking happy and healthy, and I'm glad to see all those little seedlings getting ready for the show.

Congrats on the new gear and +rep if I can yet.

...On a side note, as I was reading the posts from steve and Willoby, I thought steve was talking to himself because I saw the avatars and not the names :rofl: Great conversation regardless :thumb:. stevehman, can't wait for the new grow after seeing what you did last round.

Talk with you soon Hydro :Namaste:

Hey Hydro - subbed brother! Just wanted to also apologize for missing a post you left at the end of my old journal. Not sure how, but somehow I missed it. Looks like you've got your answer in that you're doing the coco thing - very cool! I'm definitely interested in learning more about how that goes for you - it's something I've considered, too. Bandit did a lot of cool Coco grows and had a pretty good coco hempy thing going (he's not been around much lately).

Can't wait to follow along, and again - sorry for missing the post H!

hey hydro i havent gotten the chance to see any of your grows yet but caught on to your knowledge in stevehams last grow, glad 2 be here.

Sure looks like youve got a hell of a setup going on there, so you use the humega in your dwc as well? i like the idea of doing that with the carboload and diamond nectar. I dont know what its for but general hydro has a florablend product, would this be the same thing as the carboload as far as making everything more available? The feeding schedule calls for a lot of the florablend.

damn this is a bad ass grow, lookin good dude!!! I also just started my second grow, if u got a minute check me out, way better then my first grow, and i agree with the coco, im also usin some soil wit coco in it, the soil that im using is some new shit that just came out, the guy where i buy my shit recommended it, its called Royal Gold- Basement Mix, extremely good shit, i got the description in my journal, shit is beyond good, but yea if you gotta minute check me out, i appreciate it...and again, u got a bad ass grow goin dude...

I apreciate the kind words sukafree, i'll definetly have to check out your grow as soon as I Finish this post

...On a side note, as I was reading the posts from steve and Willoby, I thought steve was talking to himself because I saw the avatars and not the names Great conversation regardless . stevehman, can't wait for the new grow after seeing what you did last round.

Glad to have you as usual DIME, haha you know whats funny is it cought me off guard as well I always tell people by their avatar's so when this happens it trips me out! haha

Hey Hydro - subbed brother! Just wanted to also apologize for missing a post you left at the end of my old journal. Not sure how, but somehow I missed it. Looks like you've got your answer in that you're doing the coco thing - very cool! I'm definitely interested in learning more about how that goes for you - it's something I've considered, too. Bandit did a lot of cool Coco grows and had a pretty good coco hempy thing going (he's not been around much lately).

No worries on missing the post its all good, thanks for the propsp on the journal and yeah man stay tuned i'll be getting way more in depth with the coco later on :tokin:

Hey Hydro, looking GREAT, Bro! I love the new setup and I'm in for the ride!

Glad to have you man :thumb:

hey hydro i havent gotten the chance to see any of your grows yet but caught on to your knowledge in stevehams last grow, glad 2 be here.

Sure looks like youve got a hell of a setup going on there, so you use the humega in your dwc as well? i like the idea of doing that with the carboload and diamond nectar. I dont know what its for but general hydro has a florablend product, would this be the same thing as the carboload as far as making everything more available? The feeding schedule calls for a lot of the florablend.

Hey Blazin im glad you like my set up, it took a few hours to put it all together but it has definitely been worth it. There isn't a better feeling than waking up to some beautiful green plants and kikn' back and smoking a bowl with them :Rasta:.
As far as using Humega in my DWC set up goes....i'll get in to it more in my next post but lets just say I wasn't too happy with the grossness of that product and then read about some things that changed my mind on how I should deliver my Carbo's to the plant. Im basically just going to switch it up to delivering carbo's via foliar feed and reserve the Humega for the plants I have in coco.
As far as florabed goes I have no idea I have never heard of this product but I will look it up in alittle bit and try to have an answer for you though it sounds lik you may have gotten things a bit backwards. Its the Fulvics and the Humics that make larger carbo molecules more more accessable to the plant. The Carboload isn't making anything more accessible to the plant. The carboload is whats I was trying to get into the plant. Again its the Diamond Nectar and the Humega that help the larger molecules to be absorbed by the plant.
Hope this helps.

And thanks again everyone for all your friendly comments, I apreciate your dedication to the community and will be posting back on your pages very soon!
Thanks again guys,
Hydrologist

Got the :popcorn: and a chair, looking forward to this my man!

Great setup and I'm liking the descriptions and detail you are laying down, GREAT start.
Plants are looking happy and healthy, and I'm glad to see all those little seedlings getting ready for the show.

Congrats on the new gear and +rep if I can yet.

...On a side note, as I was reading the posts from steve and Willoby, I thought steve was talking to himself because I saw the avatars and not the names :rofl: Great conversation regardless :thumb:. stevehman, can't wait for the new grow after seeing what you did last round.

Talk with you soon Hydro :Namaste:

I may have to change my avatar, even I confuse myself with Willoby sometimes, then I realize I am not that great a writer and realize it's Willoby's post :tokin:

@steve, your a good writer what are you talkin about bro? Just need to make a custom avatar so that I never confuse you with anyone haha.

I love your setup! No joke I want the same stuff you have, a chiller!!! I need one, and a badass dwc setup. Chiller with DWC, cant get much better than that. That Digilux looks very very Purdy I might add... I want one for my cooltube! Jealous Hydrologist, real jealous.

I'm in, can't wait to follow

:yummy:

:welcome:hello alll.:roorrip:
Time for another grow journal update!

So yesterday I did some work around the garden. Mainly just strapped some of my loose power cords, velcrowed a couple power strips to the wall that sort of stuff, oh and I installed another new air pump that I earned from the Grow Master that gave me all 3 strains i'm growing. I even rigged up another dope little shelf though this time out of some weird mesh metal thing I found at the local thrift store: (had to be mounted horizontal :drool: atleast its powerful)
-133.jpg

On that note I also Changed out the nutrients of the two bubble buckets that actually had water in them (the other two didn't have roots peeking out the bottom and I didn't have enuf air power to put air stones in them so I just top fed them until I got this new air pump and now they all have atleast one root in the water and they're starting to just get started but i'm reallly excited and the weather is keeping things great! Rez temps are staying around 69 deg/F i'm loving it! I do have two chillers, just at the moment with ambiant temps the way they are and with the amount of room/electricity I have at my disposal I just havn't been extremely motivated to hook it up to these four. Plus I just got all 4 in water.
0517111417.jpg

Im guessing in the next week when I switch the cycle 2 (the two older girls hooked up to the smaller chiller hiding behind them) is when I will move Group 3 (the 4 babies in bubble buckets) to the old veg closet and hook them up to that chiller, i'll also be moving the coco seedling buddies to that veg closet as well. I'll be trying to squish all of them under one 400 watt with a shitty reflector wing above in the beginning. As soon as I can I will get a second 400 watt above them most likely. Though my electrical panel may be too taxed at that point and I might have to get more creative and go to plan B which is going back up into the attic of my apt. complex and tieing into one of my neighbor's least used circuits (with her full knowledge/permission/rembursment-of-her for the use) since my apt. only has 4 wack assss 20 amp circuits. So far I havn't had a problem since I have all my gear evenly split between two circuits that I ran into the grow room.
But as an X-electricians assistant I know how IMPORTANT electrical safety is and how easy it is to have your entire house or in my case apartment complex burn the fuck down and land your asssss in jail for 10+ years and thats if your lucky enuf not to kill anyone!
SO BE FUCKING SMART AND SAFE WITH YOUR ELECTRICITY AND MAKE SURE ALLLLLL CONNECTIONS ARE SECURE AND EVERYTHING IS GROUNDED!
Very important shit right there.
:tommy:
Anyways so when I Changed Group 3's I gave them 1/4 strength of DM A and B Grow and 3/4 strength of GH Diamond Nectar and AN's Carboload. I LEFT OUT THE HUMEGA BECAUSE IT SMELLS LIKE COW POO, LOOKS LIKE MY POO AND TURNS MY GOD DAMN BUBBLE RESIVOUR AND ROOTS INTO A MINI POOP POND!!!

I will continue using it on the coco buddies since I don't have to see or smell that shit so much with the coco.
But I just hate using dirty nutrients with Hydroponics.

I havn't changed the water for Cycle 2 since I gave them a low dose of that shit anyways, but tomorrow I will be changing it back to the feeding schedule before I picked up that crap.

I bet some of you are like "well how are you going to get your carbo uptake?" I'll still get it the Diamond Nectar, just apparently not as much. BUT While working for that pump at the Masters grow the other day he reminded me that he delivers carbo's via Botanicares Sweet Line VIA FOLIAR FEED DUH!!! I TOTTALLLYY FORGOT! you can get those super large Molecules, like carbo's in through the leaves much more efficiently. The only problem is not putting them in the rez equals blind feeding to a degree.
What I mean by this is that if you plan on doing what I want to do and foliar feed your carbo's to your plant MAKE SURE YOU ACCOUNT FOR WHAT YOUR SPRAYING IN YOUR PPM READINGS!
basically just run your nutrient strength 50-150ppm weaker than normal to avoid burn and then if you want, bring the ppm's up slowly to find what works best though in my book I'm starting to find out every day that its more and more about NPK and other vitamin balances vs how high you can get the PPM's before the bitch burns u know???

I mean just look at these plants, Obviously I'm doing somthing right!!
Cycle 2-switching to 12/12 in 8 days
0517111416.jpg

Cycle 3-all 4 will be switch to 12-12 in a month and 8 days
0517111415.jpg

excited about how healthy fast they are growing
0517111415a.jpg

Genesis 1
-BubbakushXc99-blueberryXc99-Pineapple seedlings along with TarzanXmystery-strain flower date TBD
0517111416a.jpg

I am tottallly stoked and excited to be growing in Coco Core. this is a different kind of group. The reason is because out of all these seedlings you see only a fraction of them will become female and useable to me. Instead of calling this another cycle (since it isn't a normal cycle at all) i've given it the name "genesis" since its the cycle that will give birth eventually to two Mother Plants. One will be the Tarzan and the other will be Cinderella's fruit as i've cleverly dubbed the c99 strain. In order to find the best females of the group I will have to follow a strict plan as follows:
1.Sprout as many seedlings as possible of each strain-label each seedling with strain/number ex: tarzan #1, c99 #1, Tarzan #2 and so on
2.Veg seedlings till they reach maturity
3.If sexing is possible at maturity kill all males possible if not continue to step 4.
4.Take 2 clones off each remaining plant (if any males were detected earlier) Make sure to abel these according to their parent ex: take two clones off Tarzan #3 label these clones "Tarzan#3"
5.Switch mature plants to 12/12 as soon as sex can be identify remove/KILL the males. I can't take care of males at the moment so i'll be killing them.
6.Do your best to feed the same exact nutrient solution/ammount to each plant so you can identify which female flowerer is the best out of the pack-the one that will be your mother. THE ONE THAT SMELLS THE BEST,GETS THE MOST YIELD,LOOKS THE BEST ECT. (if by chance you have a scenario which will most likely happen where one smells the best but has low yield but another has high yield but looks lame and so on, thats where real genetic shit comes in, I can't go into detail because i'm not as edjucated on this subject as I should be but eventually i'll get there and i'll bring you all with me)
7.After you harvest and find out which plant yielded the most and the best sensimillia you have then found your mother. Kill the rest of the clones and keep the two that are sprouting as your new mothers. I prefer to keep one as the mother and flower the second as soon as I can. I suggest to take atleast 2 just in case soemthing happened to the one it got sick or something but if you have the room take more! The more you take the more of a head start you'll have when you finally find your prize, BUT remember the more plants, the more work the more money it costs the more room you'll need ect. So be smart about what your doing! Don't waste LIFE OR MATERIAL! BE GREEEN!

I know that was A LOT! But welcome to the new me. I'm trying to create a thread that hopefully will get around this site and help new growers.Thats the mission. Help the new comer.

Take it easy friends!
Hydrologist :surf:
Fun_times_harvesting.jpg

haha this pic always puts a smile on my face! What a good day this was haha:tokin:

Your girls look really nice, i definatly dig your setup as well i am signed on to this one for sure, i started a thread in the growers lounge asking for input on waterculture setups and strains called Hydro Help??? i would appreciate any input/insight if you get a free min as i can see you have experience in the area, either way keep up the good work buddy!
:nicethread:

Did you remove any lower foliage after you FIM'd it? Didnt happen to snap a pic after the cut did ya?
I love your setup! No joke I want the same stuff you have, a chiller!!! I need one, and a badass dwc setup. Chiller with DWC, cant get much better than that. That Digilux looks very very Purdy I might add... I want one for my cooltube! Jealous Hydrologist, real jealous.

I'm in, can't wait to follow

Hey The21sest, first off allow me to welcome you to my thread, I am very happy to have as many growers who are as enthusiastic about deep water culture and hydroponics in general! There is power in numbers so the more the merrier is what I always say!
Im glad you enjoy the set up, the beautiful thing about it, is that my last two harvests (and my first two hydroponics grows ever) paid for everything you see! Except for the chillers and a few other things that were worked out differently.
But yeah man I am happy to have you for the ride it'll be cool, lots of flowering plants and lots of knowledge will be hosted here.
I also can't wait to fire up the digilux in 7 days!!!! woohoo!

Your girls look really nice, i definatly dig your setup as well i am signed on to this one for sure, i started a thread in the growers lounge asking for input on waterculture setups and strains called Hydro Help??? i would appreciate any input/insight if you get a free min as i can see you have experience in the area, either way keep up the good work buddy!

I would also like to welcome you Santa Chronic, btw your SN cracks me up dude. I appreciate the compliments and I wasn't able to find the thread you were talking about, try posting the link on my thread when you get a chance.
But anyways as with the1 I am greatful to have you onboard as well I am sure we have a lot to learn from each other.

Take it easy guys and I am happy to have you aboard! :high-five:

((((((HYDROLOGIST)))
)))
P.S DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR THIS MONTHS PLANT OF THE MONTH!!
420 Magazine's Plant of the Month - May 2011

so bummed out. Was just taking pictures of my roots to use in a post I was going to do on roots and of coarse when I got to Cycle 2 the older girls that are raised higher I angled my camera in a weird way then SPLAAASHHHHH! NOOOO!!!!! I threw my hand in flubbed my phone out of the 5 gal bucket and to my very surprise the phone was still on as if nothing had happened!!! With my previous Cell Phone retail experience I ripped the battery out of the phone and proceeded to dry the crap out of it and then threw it in a bag of rice with the battery but disconnected floating somewhere deep in rice.

THIS IS WHY ITS A BAD EYEDEA TO USE YOUR CAMERA PHONE FOR PLANT PICS!!!

but I think it will still work if im lucky.
I will be very surprised since its such a crappy phone.

whatever.

I'm saving up 4 a nice digital camera in 2 months.
...and a moped.
going green baby...going green..

((((((HYDROLOGIST)))
)))

Back
Top Bottom