Hydrologist's UnderCurrent DWC Multi-Kush Operation

P.S Bass you either can't tell because the images are weird or....something..... But my canopy isn't as even as I would like it and as a result the higher up 600 watt is there because I have a big ass colla shooting above the rest. And instead of letting it burn or trying to force it down into the scrog Fuck it keep the light a bit higher.

And theres a much more sophisticated way than adding amps to find total power consumption. I was asking if anyone knew about phases but again thanks.

Hey I get mad when people tell me stupid stuff and come like I don't know my shit. Yeah I am having a few problems, but that kind of shit can stay off my page. Thanks Bass.

glad she gave permission, was just worried for ya bud.... and calm down my friend, take a puff, reeeelaaaaax, lol. sure bass wasnt trying to be rude, probably had your interest at heart....:peace:

read the very first line in my comment above. As I said I could be wrong and probably am. And that's ok. I was not trying to come off in any sort of shitty manner. Just thinking in laymans terms.

That being said, I'm sure you understand there has to be a reason to blow the circuit. Look to the reasons first-always. Diagnose, then treat.

That come from my many years of experience in the Harley business in my other life. There are parts changers, and there are mechanics. I was a mechanic.

I do wish you the best in the grow. And I make comment to provoke thought and for my own learning benefit. I'm not here to pass judgement. I'm here to learn from the experience of you all that have been here before me.

Apologies if I offended you.

Bass my bad dude. I wrote that this morning when I first got up and that was very DICKLY of me and im not that guy and I just met you and....im sorry! I don't know why I got so pissed off. I am out of weed and it's a hot day.
But thats a lame excuse. My bad :-/

Sorry :-/

being a dick, expecially here is not cool.

thanks for not responding all pissed off either. I wouldn't have blamed you anyways. Hope we can still be friends. And i'd love to check out your grow journal some time, send a link? or its in your sig hu?

glad she gave permission, was just worried for ya bud.... and calm down my friend, take a puff, reeeelaaaaax, lol. sure bass wasnt trying to be rude, probably had your interest at heart....:peace:

Yeah that was pretty damn lame of me. It's hot, im out of weed, and when I wrote that I had just gotn' up. Don't mean to be a dick like that at all. Hey whats the link to your current grow journal though buddy? Love to stop by and check it out some time soon!

No problem Hydro. :thanks: It isnt always easy to tell the context in which one types on the internet. I try but dont always convey the intent of my prose so well. (*not sure if "prose" applies well)

Besides, we all get to be dicks once in a while. Rarely is it intentional. Recognizing and saying "oops" is what counts.
:thumb:

Good to see things resolved in a neighborly manner...and the link is in my sig, Ongoing journal is updated most, and there are some interesting things going on....

What up Hydrologist, I've been really busy as well, and havn't been around the site as much as I would like to. It looks like your doing well, your grow has grown, looks good bro. Good luck with this round, and I'll check in as much as I can to see what you got goin on.:peace:
NEPharmer

Sup Hydrologist. Being a grower you should never run out of weed lol, I sure don't. Don't bash the Bass lol, just kidding. I am human too and ups and downs is what makes life spin around lol. Be safe and double check the circuit, electrical fires are my worst nightmare, had a digi ballast that smouldered, scared the fuck out of me, it was made in china lol. Dude, you use alot of power, how are your temps in the room?
I am subscribed and I hope you make a good journal cause I am extremely interested in your grow system.
I am finishing a 1 plant recirculating dwc along with 3 ebb n gro multibucket plants. The dwc is chilled, the ebb is not.

Here's a pic at day 51 in flower. Only 3 of the plants can be seen in the pic and the dwc is in the middle.
1p_dwc_gT_d51_f_020.JPG

Here's alink if you want to see the journal, its almost over but a multi plant diy recir dwc is about to start using kitty litter buckets.
1 Plant DIY Recirculating DWC Test

LOL Hydro, never a dull moment on your threads lol, lol if anybody knows what their doin its YOU lol, and i dont know if i mentioned before but you got a badass grow room over there!!!! :thumb:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom