Hydroponic/Aeroponic Nutrients

ItziMethod

Hi,

Okay, sooo im trying to grow hydroponic/aeroponic marijuana i have all the necessary equipment i need thats not a problem, what i do need to know is what bio nutrients i can use to make my plants healthier.

Thanks in advance.

For an aeroponics system the guys at my local hydroponics shop recommended Humboldt Nutrients Oneness for a base nutrient and to add Ginormous during flowering (I would add a link but I didn't see it on any 420Magazine sponsors, so just Google Humboldt Nutrients). I saw decent results even with some pretty bad pH problems throughout the (first) grow. Just my two cents; I'm sure there are other nutrients that will work just as well for you. Good luck!

There are numerous Hydroponic Nutrients available online to choose from. I completely agree with Stonedinla, advanced nutrients might also be worth a look.

Hi,

Okay, sooo im trying to grow hydroponic/aeroponic marijuana i have all the necessary equipment i need thats not a problem, what i do need to know is what bio nutrients i can use to make my plants healthier.

Thanks in advance.

I've used Advanced Nutrients my entire growing career, and it seems like they're hte best for the money. And they have a cheaper Jungle Juice setup these days that seems to work for those who need to watch their budget....

good luck!

Back
Top Bottom