IMG_1137.JPG
    500.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1135.JPG
    IMG_1135.JPG
    539.5 KB · Views: 59
some more are ripe
IMG_1157.JPG
IMG_1160.JPG
plants are now 2 &1/2 months old having problems with old leaves cupping ,spotting & drying up [plants are at 6' to 7' now] root system is now crazy
uses about 2 liters a day & almost 4 liters if there are 5-6 cucumbers growing
Using Future Harvest late bloom formula at about 600 ppm

Update ; Checked my calendar after the new year & added up the count
I have picked 49 6-8" cucumbers = almost 9 lbs
The plants has shoot out some side branches & is still producing cucumbers

Wouldn't it be nice if you could get over 9 lbs of pot off of 2 plants

Not pot but almost as good when you can eat a fresh picked vegetable, in the dead of winter in the great white north

how impressive is that??

beauties,, me missus would be drooling over those,,

good stuff brewster,, cheers

First hydro & seems to be working on the bare basics rain water & Future Harvest Holland Secret 3 part Nothing else
went back to a early grow formula & seem to be giving another growth spurt
IMG_1196.JPG

how impressive is that??

beauties,, me missus would be drooling over those,,

good stuff brewster,, cheers

I see you are in Kelowna, Should be lots of Greenhouses growing cucumbers or did they all switch over to pot:rollit:

Hard to find a good fresh store bought cuc , in the winter here in Regina

I see you are in Kelowna, Should be lots of Greenhouses growing cucumbers or did they all switch over to pot:rollit:

Hard to find a good fresh store bought cuc , in the winter here in Regina

funny you say that as i was thinking about and going to mention all the greenhouse growing for veggies these days,, dunno about hydro, but possibly.

not round here tho,, mostly the lower mainland,, acres and acres of em,, tomatoes and probably cukes too

yes, pot is becoming very big round here. a friend outa vernon has a huge pet pot food going,, true leaf i believe,, sells all over the world,, he's going to be massive

Update well the cucumbers are pretty well for done , picked my last cucumber on Sunday #69
for a total of 219.8 ounces , 13.75 pounds or 6.23 kilograms Not too bad almost 7lbs a plant, I get about 10 lbs per plant outside in the summer
Started last week in Sept. till Feb 18 about 23 weeks used rain water & a little tap water in homemade hydro tote
Had no root problems except some staining
Well time to start the yearly spring flower & vegetable seedlings anyways

Brewsterman, that is a great root mass and the fruit look fantastic. Have you had a chance to taste any of them yet?
They are almost all gone ate the first on Oct 29 got 3 left They make the store bought ones look sad
Super crunchy no seeds, no need to pollenate. not as sweet as soil growen outside but taster than the ones in the stores

They are almost all gone ate the first on Oct 29 got 3 left They make the store bought ones look sad
Super crunchy no seeds, no need to pollenate. not as sweet as soil growen outside but taster than the ones in the stores
Awesome man, I bet hydroponic cukes would make killer pickles. If you end up canning any in the future let me know.

Cool! How many hours of light did you give them? Im gonna start some in peat and trellis a wall in the room, as they just look too good! What variety is that?
I had them on 18/6 should grow at 12/12 as they don't need the light cycle to trigger the flowering.
be prepare to repot growing in peat as they don't like to get root bound & have wet roots , hence the hydro I did.. The variety I grow is called Emparator they are all female flowers & don't need to be pollenated
Mckenzie seeds (local) sells 1 called Beit Alpha Burpless (going to try) which when you do a search the Emparators are listed as a Beit Alpha so maybe Lindenburg just put a fancy name on them
Last year I grew 250 lbs outside on about 25 plants
2019 seed starts

I had them on 18/6 should grow at 12/12 as they don't need the light cycle to trigger the flowering.
be prepare to repot growing in peat as they don't like to get root bound & have wet roots , hence the hydro I did.. The variety I grow is called Emparator they are all female flowers & don't need to be pollenated
Mckenzie seeds (local) sells 1 called Beit Alpha Burpless (going to try) which when you do a search the Emparators are listed as a Beit Alpha so maybe Lindenburg just put a fancy name on them
Last year I grew 250 lbs outside on about 25 plants
2019 seed starts
Thanks, I'll pick some up. Should have enough time to get some going before I shut it down for the summer.

Impressive cucumbers Brewsterman!

Back
Top Bottom