Hydroponic Gorilla Glue In A 7 Gall DWC Setup

Well the gorilla glue is ready to harvest. The buds are super bulky and thick thanks to the new light. I don’t expect a large yeald hoping for 3 oz but we will see I’m going to start the glide for 1 week then it’s done.

New to the site officially, previosly was just looking & reading. After 3 healthy soil grows I decided have a go at DWC. Getting my stuff together now. I'll be watching & asking. Glad to be on board from the start.

Yeah I did Armor Si, Calmag, Hydroguard, Orca, then Micro, grow bloom. After it was all said and done my ppm's were through the roof! Like 1000 I was afraid I was too much, but I check this morning and the plants didn't seem to mind at all, water level dropped, ph rose just a tiny bit and ppm dropped a bit. According to the chart it's a normal spot.

I know this grow is complete probs , I haven't gotten reading yet ,but I read to do the Cali/ silica 3 days after feeding ( the bloom , grow, etc .) to prevent burn,shock, over nute, have you tried feeding twice a week instead of once to prevent the tds from jumping too quickly?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviewsforum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom