Hydroponic Gorilla Glue In A 7 Gall DWC Setup

Im normally lurking in the shadows. I just ordered gorilla bomb dont think im gonna scrog again tho... I found maintaining the plants and res underneath too difficult in my space.

My space is pretty big 8 tall 5 wide 12 long I know it's going to b a mess at first but when I get the grove of it I expect happiness :cool:o_O

My space is pretty big 8 tall 5 wide 12 long I know it's going to b a mess at first but when I get the grove of it I expect happiness :cool:o_O
im going to just do the one gorilla but i may start a white widow also

K here's an update on the gorilla glue. She's started her third set of true leaves so I'm going to top her. My only issue is she is ready to feed but I have no roots hanging out the pot. Now I use really big net baskets and I have over 2 inches of hydrotun for the roots to grow through so maybe they are still playing in the rocks like little kids. She is less then 4 inches tall and is not in direct light. I'd say 3 feet from a 1600watt led and to the side so she is catching the side spectrum. I'll give her nutrients this weekend. Then the actual journal will start. I kinda have to wait till I harvest the critical purple that's in her spot so I can hook up the scrog. Now this grow is going to b handled by my wife other then me doing nutrients and ppm and ph but I'm giving her the 100% go green light. She's super excited and says she has plenty of ideas. She's an out of the box thinker. In to all kinds of medical stuff and enuf knowledge to make your brain melt. She uses the harvest for her meds everything grown by us stays with us. She is recovering from a spinal fusion. And ddd of the spine. I call her magpie my wife of 9 years and no matter the outcome of her ddd (degenerative disc disease ) I'll always b here for her.

You're just a big ol softie arent you ;). You know if everyone had the same compassion and commitment as that, the world would be a better place. To much fake love out there these days. Ive been slowly getting my gf interested in growing. Teaching her about all the benefits of MM. She has real bad anxiety and mood swings(bipolar) as well as heart problems. She had a heart attack when she was 22. Every day I make sure to tell her she has my full support and love and can always count on me for whatever Every day.

It's all about being involved with our passion we both love smoking for Rec and medical reasons Were not a burden on society we are tax paying citizens that enjoy marijuana. I work all day and sometimes at night I'm on call 24/7 I believe she can give them more love them me. And she's smart lol

I know right but just wait she getting her top today and nutrients Friday Im waiting on some diamond nectar and some armor si should b here Friday then here we grow again :peace:

Thank you she's young I have another going also she's in flower it's a critical purple and tangerine dream check out that grow so you can get Ann idea of my bucket This plant is for my wife it's her baby now I'm going to kick a white widow in there after the purple is finished

Na it's a general idea. That people top after 4 the node ive always topped early she won't die I've. Topped them right at there sucker leaves before all worked out beautiful. It's a weed it will grow. But she's at the point of need nutrients. All will b fine lol just sit back and watch the show and take notes and make sure you pass that shit lol

Back
Top Bottom