Hydroponic Gorilla Glue In A 7 Gall DWC Setup

She is in a 3 gall setup at the moment with ro water and general hydroponic rapid rooter and a splash of great white. The water Ian un ph'ed why because the plant doesn't need it yet proper ph helps with the uptake of nutrients. After the plant shows it's 3rd set of true leaves I'll start with ph water and a light nutrients and calmag mixture
I always try to boost my roots and give. Then lots of love . But dope set up ✊

I'd do it if it was mine lol I topped at 3 ( what's he bin smoking ) lol
I like 4 th but 3 rd helps if height is issue in stretchy plants lol

I like 4 th but 3 rd helps if height is issue in stretchy plants lol
I've had really good luck with topping at the 3. With. Autos hight isn't an issue I have 8. Feet. In hight to grow also I'm going to attempt to scrog it

Last night was the first feeding using the master lineup that's adding armor si. Cal-mag. Micro. Grow. Bloom. Diamond nectar. And flora blend. I noticed the armor si made my ph high but after all the other additives I was at 6 so I left it there. I mixed the crap out of the armor si so I wouldn't have any separation issues or lockout. I snapped a photo 10 hours later and they are still standing lol

Last week picture
10 hours after feeding
so the top job didn't work out she grew regular anyways so it looks like I'll just do I again in another week I'll let her de stress but supposedly the armor si is to help plants not stress and build great foliage so we will find out o it also helps with heat stress it's bin in the 100* mark around here

I'm going to pull up a chair and roll one. Everything looks good Icemann. So you actually have a grow room as opposed to a grow tent?
Yes I have a Really large room 5 foot wide 8 feet tall 12 foot long at the moment I have 3 plants going all dwc/hydroponic. 1 tangerine dream 1 critical purple and the gorilla glue she's going to b a scrog setup and is replacing the critical purple in 3 weeks after that I'm going to start a white widow or a blueberry kush I haven't decided yet

I haven't seen a post about the TD in a while. She still looking like the Queen of the Amazon?
You know it I just posted an update on her and some bud pics I've done a lot of defoliation on her now the buds are bulking I'd say another month to go

You know it I just posted an update on her and some bud pics I've done a lot of defoliation on her now the buds are bulking I'd say another month to go
Sweet I'll go through and read it during lunch. I topped mine Saturday night and I dont think they even noticed it. Both plants have great side growth Now, been tucking fan leaves everyday since I topped them. And since I switched nutes I can tell a difference.

I'm going to pull up a chair and roll one. Everything looks good Icemann. So you actually have a grow room as opposed to a grow tent?
Welcome to my grow @Zincite how's your world growing any thing on your mind about dwc I've Sean you around So is that going to b your grow method

Sweet I'll go through and read it during lunch. I topped mine Saturday night and I dont think they even noticed it. Both plants have great side growth Now, been tucking fan leaves everyday since I topped them. And since I switched nutes I can tell a difference.
The plants look happy for sure. But man that's a little net pot It took two weeks for my roots to show but now there everywhere

Yeah it's only 3" it was much bigger in my head.
I was looking like wow so basically the roots just left the rockwool and hit the water so really the stability of the plans will b affected due to the lack of median possible

I was looking like wow so basically the roots just left the rockwool and hit the water so really the stability of the plans will b affected due to the lack of median possible
Unfortunately yes. I wasn't aware of the importance of the role it played. You live and learn. I'll figure a way to brace them up. When I make my scrog and attach it to the bucket lid, it will help keep them stable.

Back
Top Bottom