Hydroponic Grow Room

yes isos, I'm gonna germ in a bubble tray, move to rainforest then move to hydro set-up.

I ordered my seeds. :allgood:

Dutch Passion
(20) Blueberry
(20) White Widow
(10) Oasis
(10) Orange Bud
(10) Strawberry Cough
(10) Northern Bright

Nirvana
(10) Northern Lights

All seeds are feminised

On another subject:

I just found out Saturday night that I'm gonna be a DAD :goof: :tommy: :goof: :tommy: :goof: :tommy: :smokin:

Congrats man! Since you got feminized seeds, let's switch it up and pray for a male on the second "grow". :goof:

congrats man that just awesome.

thank you !

I'm only doing 3 strains still. Maybe I'll do a poll to determine which 3 this time around.

right now I have cherry tomato plant that was all but dead at my friends house. He begged me to try and make it bloom. What can I do? he helped build my room with me :Rasta:
I also have about 8 Old as shit bag seeds that I had stashed away in a bag inside a box inside another box. These seeds gotta be atleast 4 years old. I'd figured I'd try them out while I'm waiting on the good seeds. I have them between wet paper towels inside the bubble tray which is on topof a heating pad which came with the tray. There inside the veg room with no light. Room temp is around 75 F Humidity around 60

I wouldn't put that cherry tomatoe plant in there where you are going to be growing. If it's not healthy there is a reason for that and it might be a disease of some sort that might be transferable to your plants when you start growing for real. I'd get that thing out of there right away, say sorry to your friend and tell him you'll give him a nice sack at harvest time. Gettting diseases out of your grow room once they are there can be near impossible and requires alot of scrubbing and rinsing with bleach. Just thought I would warn you. And congrats on the good news, fatherhood is a trip and at times you will be really glad that you smoke pot. :peace:

Sorry, it's been awhile since I've been on here.

I just realized how shitty my digital camera is. I thought it was good when I got it, 6 megapixels and all. But, I can't take any pictures up close with it. So, bud shots are gonna suck ass. So if anyone has any recommendations on a good upclose digital camera I would appreciate it.

Thanks for the headsup on the tomatoe plant Dirt, I didnt think about that. The plant itself doesnt look sick. it's just small. But no sense in taking a chance for a tomatoe plant.

Just as soon as the seeds are ordered with no problems I will post a poll and let you guys decide on what 3 strains I grow first :allgood:

I just took a bunch of pictures of the room, now that it is complete! :smokin:

Now that the wife is pregnant, I have to either smoke outside :hmmmm: or in the room with my babies :hmmmm: I think I'll go with the 2nd one :cool: So, I went and got a table and a couple chairs

growroompics0011.jpg

Here are all 18 pots, notice the plastic plates on the top of the pots, its to keep dirt and shit outta them till I'm ready to flower. I only have 1 400 W MH light on in the picture, I changing that to HPS, I'll have (3) 400 watt HPS in the flower room.

growroompics0021.jpg

Here is a shot of the VEG room. I have 1 400 watt MH in there- with a Hydro 318 rainforest.

On the other side of the room I have the Utility Double Sink, with a small counter top, Shelving for supplies and the 55 Gallon holding tank for the Ebb & Flow Hydro system

growroompics0051.jpg

growroompics0061.jpg

Here is ofcourse the Ballast station. The 3 ballast on the left are for the Flowering room, There plugged into a quad Receptacle controlled by (1) T101 Timer. The ballast on the right is for the Veg room which will probally be on 24/7 so there is no timer.

growroompics0071.jpg

growroompics0081.jpg

I have a 24 cup Humidor thing a ma bob ontop of a heating blanket which all sits ontop of the rainforest inside the veg room.

growroompics0091.jpg

growroompics0101.jpg

the thermostat and humidistat. It's a little cool in there now because only 1 light is running in the flower room. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to get a heater for the flower room. It's gonna get pretty cold in there with the lights out

growroompics0111.jpg

Anyway, There's my room. Let's hope it can turn out some good plants! :grinjoint:

:adore: :adore: :adore: Man...that room is just serious. i can't say anything else. I voted for White Widow (cuz that's what i'm growing), BlueBerry (cuz i haven't seen that strain in a grow journal yet), and the NL (just because you can't go wrong with NL) :)

Good luck bro....you've got the support of all of us!!! We'll be watching.

:grinjoint:

Your grow room looks awesome. Can't wait to see some plants in there.

I would go with smoking outside. I never really like to smoke in grow rooms. The carbon monoxide builds and can kill your plants. You have a big room and have some good exsaust so it may not be a problem. Just be weary. Take care and good luck.

Man i love the looks of that setup Cant wait till the Growing starts
How much did that whole setup cost u neways?
and how much does that mother cost u in elec?

Burn1Quick.42o said:
Man i love the looks of that setup Cant wait till the Growing starts
How much did that whole setup cost u neways?
and how much does that mother cost u in elec?

Well, I just figured out a more accurate total for the room. This includes EVERYTHING.... NUTES, SEEDS, EVERYTHING.... 10 grand. That's about 6 thousand more then I thought it would cost :laughtwo: As far as the electric bill. Dunno yet. I havent gotten an electric bill while the room was in FULL swing yet. Should be coming any day now.

Back
Top Bottom