420 Magazine Background

hydroponic medium

Hiddenkoncept

How much is low cash?
Because I personally found hydrocorn to be very cheap and you can reuse it!

devils letuce

as stated above . expanded clay pellets are not too expensive and they will last u forever !!

c526

Member of the Month: Jan 2015 - Plant of the Month: Jan 2015
hydroton is under 15 bucks a bag,as others have said,it is reusable ,just make sure to wash the hell out of it,I like to run the hose through the bag until it stops coming out red,then I soak them for a day at 5.5 minimum. I've left them to soak for a week before

Ive used lava rocks,pebbles(smooth only)cut up sponges.

devils letuce

hydroton is under 15 bucks a bag,as others have said,it is reusable ,just make sure to wash the hell out of it,I like to run the hose through the bag until it stops coming out red,then I soak them for a day at 5.5 minimum. I've left them to soak for a week before

Ive used lava rocks,pebbles(smooth only)cut up sponges.
lol i made the mistake of not wasing them when i was a noob .. i saw red water and freaked ..:11:

c526

Member of the Month: Jan 2015 - Plant of the Month: Jan 2015
we all have,D/L lmao
I find the longer I soak them,very little ph fluctuation,I ran a couple of times with just washing,oh man,I chased ph issues for 2 weeks
now I just leave a bucket full with a stone,and I get them as needed,not very often anymore,I switched up couple years back,now all they get used for is dwc veggies

Cottonballs

I'm curious about this product as well. Does this require a auto water system? I grow in dirt so I have no idea how this works lol

devils letuce

i have a few general hydro water farms and they use an air pump to drip feed from the top.. i suppose u could self water but i would sit your chair and tv next to the plant cause u will have to be there all day lol and night

Hiddenkoncept

Good old red water, I soaked my hydro in normal tap eater that had not been p.HD and didn't rinse it off so I had red water in my dwc soon after!

devils letuce

lol dont drink it ..
Not kool-aide

Top Bottom