hydroponic medium

How much is low cash?
Because I personally found hydrocorn to be very cheap and you can reuse it!

as stated above . expanded clay pellets are not too expensive and they will last u forever !!

hydroton is under 15 bucks a bag,as others have said,it is reusable ,just make sure to wash the hell out of it,I like to run the hose through the bag until it stops coming out red,then I soak them for a day at 5.5 minimum. I've left them to soak for a week before

Ive used lava rocks,pebbles(smooth only)cut up sponges.

hydroton is under 15 bucks a bag,as others have said,it is reusable ,just make sure to wash the hell out of it,I like to run the hose through the bag until it stops coming out red,then I soak them for a day at 5.5 minimum. I've left them to soak for a week before

Ive used lava rocks,pebbles(smooth only)cut up sponges.

lol i made the mistake of not wasing them when i was a noob .. i saw red water and freaked ..:thedoubletake:

we all have,D/L lmao
I find the longer I soak them,very little ph fluctuation,I ran a couple of times with just washing,oh man,I chased ph issues for 2 weeks
now I just leave a bucket full with a stone,and I get them as needed,not very often anymore,I switched up couple years back,now all they get used for is dwc veggies

i have a few general hydro water farms and they use an air pump to drip feed from the top.. i suppose u could self water but i would sit your chair and tv next to the plant cause u will have to be there all day lol and night

Good old red water, I soaked my hydro in normal tap eater that had not been p.HD and didn't rinse it off so I had red water in my dwc soon after!

lol dont drink it ..
Not kool-aide

Back
Top Bottom